Bill O'Brien sucks!!!

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by 2003TexasGrad, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Using your standard, Joe Flacco, Nick Foles, Eli Manning, Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer are among the greatest QBs of all time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

It was on our ABC 13 in Houston 6:00 PM Sports that O'Brien is a front runner to replace Sark at Bama @ OC. Not kidding! I can't make this $hit up.:smh:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

4. I_Dont_Exist

I_Dont_Exist 1,000+ Posts

Wow!! Do you mean Saban presumes to think he knows more about coaching football than the collective wisdom of Hornfans? What a tool.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

IKR

6. I_Dont_Exist

I_Dont_Exist 1,000+ Posts

Not familiar with the acronym. Please elaborate.

7. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

I know right

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Meanwhile .... things are going swell with the rest of the organization

[​IMG]

9. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Joe,

McNair has created the worst situation in the NFL, if not all professional sports.

How long before his two biggest stars demand to be traded? With the entire NFL knowing they want out, what can they get for a pissed off QB & an aging DL?

Maybe McNair can ship them to Jerrah for the two most overpaid, under productive players in the NFL.

10. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Word on the street is that Watson has ALREADY put in a request to be traded. Been discussed for a few days on VSIN now. Also some noise about JJ not wanting to go through yet another rebuild...

Irony is that JJ would likely take a pay cut if it meant he could finish his career playing with TJ. I know Vegas has some interest, but I don't know that they have the draft slots to make it worthwhile...although worthwhile has not mattered to Houston in the past few years.

The way Watson has played, even with crappy coaches around him, a smart organization would likely be able to finagle a trade with someone in the top 3 draft slots. The Jets seem content to stay with Darnold, Miami won't draft a QB in that position and Jacksonville might be willing to give up Lawrence in favor of Watson.

11. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

mb,

You are thinking to rationally. This is the Kirby Road Kluster. Bob McNair was a great guy and a successful businessman, but he surrounded himself with idiots - Charlie Disasterly, Smith, et al. No way they could ever hope for success with that front office. They will likely trade Watt for a 4th & 6th round pick in 2023, then ship Watson out for a backup QB and a second round draft pick next year.

Matt Schaub just retired. Sometime starter, perennial backup. It was revealed that this "perennial backup" made $94 million in his NFL career, a large part thanks to Houston.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

They are so WOKE. A good move would be to make Al Green and Sheila J Lee the new coach and Gen Mgr.:rolleyes1:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. LazyHorn

LazyHorn 25+ Posts

What a great country where a backup QB can get rich, stay in shape, have a great seat for every game and pretty much not get hurt.

14. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

This is evidence that Saban is about to retire and wants to leave a steaming pile of ousux for the next HC.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Why do you think I couched my comments with "a smart organization" qualifier...

16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

BOB to Bama and Sark to Texas is a weird lopsided loop for me
    Makes me uncomfortable

17. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

In all seriousness,, I think the best thing for Herman is to take some time off, then go “rehab” with Saban for a couple of years. Herman never had the opportunity to work in a position of responsibility with anyone worth a damn as he was climbing the ladder.

18. Creek

Creek 1,000+ Posts

I thought Herman worked for Meyer?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

He did, but Meyer called the plays. Herman was not "in a position of responsibility"

20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

"vs playoff teams"

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  21. moondog_LFZ

moondog_LFZ 5,000+ Posts

Bill O'Brian to Bama as OC?

22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

BOB as HIC?
    That would be something

23. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

NOPE! HIC has class and is not WOKE. :hookem:

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Head coach in waiting
    Not "in Chicago"
    lol

25. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

I thought he was trying to insult "Horn in Chicago" by comparing him to or calling him Bill O'Brine

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

I was answering a question to one of my sales guy's while looking at this. So I guess I did not look hard enough. Made me laugh too.:bow:

27. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

Sabre,
    Me too. Showing the love for HIC.:hookem:

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Son of Bum throws his hat in the ring

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• poop poop x 1
  29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts