Black Lives Matter; The Cerebral Warlords of Our Time

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by iatrogenic, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Were only blacks tricked into smoking menthols? My mom smoked Salem menthols. I secondhand smoked them quite a bit growing up, especially on road trips with the car windows rolled up. All that secondhand smoke probably contributed to my having COPD even though I never took up smoking.

I think that the government owes me some money to compensate for the disability I have suffered due to my Mom (and indirectly yours truly) being duped into smoking menthol cigarettes. I can only hope I receive compensation while I still have enough breath in my body to enjoy my penchant for booze and hookers.

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 1
  3. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

That’s what my mom smoked Clean. You don’t suppose?????? Nah

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Where’s the apology?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

This is the fraud. Forget the election day allegations. It's the media's blatant support of the Democrats. And it was huge.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

How many media narratives have turned out to be wrong in the Trump era? The "Big Lie" will be the next one to fall and it won't take as long as this one did.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

9. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Again, this is the fraud. The media was fully complicit in Trump's defeat and the impeachment gambit. Add to that the white privilege campaign and cover-ups to the extent of Antifa activities and you get why I abhor Liberals.

Remember the other whoppers:

1) Trump asked for peaceful demonstrations on Jan 6th while Maxine Waters was excused for her clear call for violence.
    2) Trump did not call Mexicans rapists. The context was that an open border with no vetting would allow any and all types of people through INCLUDING the bad guys.

10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

32DBF29F-B290-4810-AECD-F552580F034A.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Ducking commies:

• Like Like x 5
  12. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

Just what pro-CRT folks didn't want - diversity AGAINST it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

15. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I've been reading more and more how the Democrats are now using the term "White fragility" for the resistance to the CRT curriculum.

No. It's not. We know history. There is nothing you can say that is not known.

What it is, is this: CRT, similar to virtue signaling, PCness and the White privilege campaign are political tools to be spread in every school in order to indoctrinate children to become Liberals.

I don't trust ANY teacher with CRT in their hands in the classroom. I don't trust ANY Liberal politician with laws that mandate reprogramming white kids to make them feel guilty about what they DIDN'T do. I don't trust any Liberal, ANY Liberal, with this kind of massive campaign to support a movement that involves wealth redistribution.

That's the objection.

16. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

White fragility is just a way to short circuit pushback on CRT. It gives the white person no recourse what so ever. Anything he is or does reinforces the problem that CRT claims.

Of course it's all complete BS.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

18. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Reparations!

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  20. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

21. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Everyone in that video is a loser.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

At least the fake Barney hit the stash bag and caused the thug to lose half.
    We have really sunk to new lows.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  24. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

The oppression! CRT must be real!

25. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Two parent families. Mommy and Daddy staying together is the most important sociological factor in the world.

And we have no fault divorce laws and a whole government run industry built around incentivizing single moms taking money from dads. We need to make divorce more difficult legally. And the church needs to be much more vocal about this issue.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  26. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

NO.

I have personal interest in this. What I had to put up with from my ex was mental abuse of my children, lying, control mania and a complete detachment from reality. I've been divorced for her since 2016 and she still tells people we are married. She called the police and accused me of bigamy when she found out I'd remarried. She appealed the divorce to the Supreme Court, saying that the no-fault divorce laws of Texas infringed upon her religious freedoms. The courts heard her arguments, ruled in my favor but did not sanction her.

We do not need more difficult divorce laws. We need less difficult laws because she abused the courts, tormented me for years, bled me of some money and basically used the courts to stalk me. NOBODY stopped her from doing this. Luckily the law was on my side and I won, but I had to defend myself the entire way.

27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

You had very solid grounds for fault.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I think so. There has been chatter over the years about mandatory counseling if you file for a divorce. I would have only gone thru the motions had I been forced. I wanted out and there was nothing that would have changed my mind.

Last Nov I got full custody of my then 16 year old daughter. Think about that one; the man gained full custody.

• Like Like x 2
  29. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Sorry what you had to go through. But no fault divorce is destroying our country. In most cases they are used to steal money from fathers. It should be very difficult to divorce because it tears our society into one where crime, homosexuality, income equality, transgenderism, etc flourish.

And just maybe you had fault to point to in your case.

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I think we read how many marriages were strained because of the close quarters during the pandemic. Imagine what it is like to be forced to stay with someone who has done unforgiveable acts against you. Imagine having to prove how you feel and what was done in a court of law. The law basically is set us as no-fault because the judge cannot determine fault in a swearing match between two parties; one who hates the other while the other is saying it's all a big misunderstanding or denies their actions. Who keeps diaries of every transgression over the years just in case they wish to leave?

She tried to introduce our marriage license and a poem I wrote to her years ago as evidence that we had a legal contract and a blood covenant with God. Her motion was denied without sanction. Imagine if the law was beefed up to where these things could be used as a weapon to make you go back.

You can't do it. It will only escalate the tension; force is not reconciliation.

Alimony and child support with funding for the enforcement arm is the only answer. You can't make people stay. You just can't.