Bleacher Report on Big XII/Pac-10 Expansion

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Horn Doc, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Horn Doc

Horn Doc < 25 Posts

2. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

he's a bitter Husker.

f**k him.

3. Pentaconta

Pentaconta 1,000+ Posts

Somebody call this guy a Waaaaaaaahmbulance.

4. X-Ray_Horn

X-Ray_Horn 250+ Posts

If you click on his name, "Andy P.," you go to his profile page, which has one quote: "Saw 'em off."

That's all you need to know.

5. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

^
    ^
    not.

read his short list under that....NU all the way

6. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

7. OUsucksATMblows

OUsucksATMblows 250+ Posts

who cares....WE RUN ****. It's that simple. Get used to it. When atm or nebraska's athletic programs bring in 100+ million dollars a year then they can complain and throw their weight around. Until then, sit back and let Texas figure things out for everyone else

8. pjohnson

pjohnson 100+ Posts

His name should be Andy MPH.

9. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

Well at least he achieved his goal of obtaining a good amount of viewership: Just &#62;1400 article viewings.

That's what the Bleacher Report wants him to do.

So what if he's a Husker? He has his opinion and I have mine. He has his loyalties and I have mine. And my opinion suggests that his opinion simply doesn't matter.

[​IMG]

10. UTEE

UTEE 1,000+ Posts

The problem is not that he has an opinion, the problem is that it is an uninformed and intellectually lazy one.

The reason that the Ultimatum is aimed at Nebraska and Missouri is because the other B12 schools, including Texas, have all signed off on it. They have already declared their loyalty and commitment.

But as stated above, the point wasn't to relay facts or stir creative thinking, it was simply to drive viewership at Bleacher Report. And he got what he wanted.

11. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

NU has had a hard-on for UT since the creation of the B12, and this guy is just another of their parrots squawking abt big, mean, pushy Texas.

or aren't you aware of that history over the past 15 years?

and why does my opinion abt his opinion make it your business and warrant your opinion?

12. Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose 100+ Posts

Can't stand whiners. Just annoying.

Nebraska can and should look out for themselves. If their offer from the Big 10 is legit, more power to them.

Texas should also look out for themselves, and they are. This is just business.

13. TXpride

TXpride 250+ Posts

I realize that putz's like this don't speak for the entire fanbase, but the fact that they speak so loud makes it difficult not to judge the entire fanbase based on comments such as these. I remember when the Big 12 was formed and those teams up north didn't feel that the new SWC teams would compete.

Now, the seething envy displayed by these people is almost unbearable. If we hadn't enjoyed the success on the football field like we have, and Nebraska had continued to win as they were, then we wouldn't even be an afterthought to them.

These people have hated us since James Brown opened his mouth before the Big 12 conference game, and their contempt has only grown since.

They've declined in status, we've risen. They want us to feel guilty for our success, and responsible for their decline. Good Riddance.

14. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

Lighten up Francis (aka mesohorny)

My "so what if he's a Husker" wasn't directed at you. It was a general comment. He could be aggy, Jawhawk or Tiger for all I care. I read the article (regretted losing those 2 minutes) and determined that what he had to say was 100% irrelevant and nothing more than a puff piece. He's a sports journalist driving for viewership.

In my opinion, of course.

15. TexLaw04

TexLaw04 500+ Posts

16. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

******** like that is why I rarely read BleacherReport. Life is too short.

17. longtex

longtex Guest

18. Texas Jack

Texas Jack 1,000+ Posts

19. Pericles

Pericles 1,000+ Posts

What a crybaby.

20. horn4jc

horn4jc 1,000+ Posts

21. XOVER

XOVER 500+ Posts

Does this mean NU's answer is "no"?

Next week at this time I hope we know what's what.

22. atxbomber

atxbomber 1,000+ Posts

Sadly, you could have substituted all references to Nebraska with "Fighting Texas Aggies" and I wouldn't have noticed.