Blobbing?

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Sangre Naranjada, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

This looks like a hell of a lot of fun, unless you land like she did. Ouchie!

2. skipperj

skipperj 100+ Posts

That looks awesome.

3. TNLonghorn

TNLonghorn 500+ Posts

They had those things at a summer camp I used to go to, called Camp Longhorn in Burnet. Blobbing is the bomb! I'd kill myself if I tried to do it today.....it'd be worth it.

4. Orange Salad Ranch

Orange Salad Ranch 250+ Posts

That's pretty cool. I thought this was going to be about some kind of twitter for fat people.

5. baylorbear245

baylorbear245 100+ Posts

I'm a counselor at camp longhorn currently and the blobs are the single funnest activity there. The kids love it. However, when they start busting *** on it like you see in the video, it becomes hilarious. At Alumni Camp (alumni can come back and do activities for a day) even some of the seasoned guys were taking some nasty falls....epic stuff

6. MustangOrange

MustangOrange 100+ Posts

When I was a counselor and we were "working for Tex" - that means we had an off night - we would blob before going out. I was pretty skinny and you could do multiple flips if you had a huge guy go after you and the blob was clear. Those things are a blast!

7. killerfrog17

killerfrog17 250+ Posts

I went to Camp Longhorn one year, and although I'm in the minority, I hated the blob. Hated it.