Bo Davis audio…NSFW

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by LHABSOB, Nov 9, 2021.

1. LHABSOB

LHABSOB 1,000+ Posts

CNB posted this in another thread but this is blowing up fast and deserves it's own post.

Is Davis out of line? I’m old school and had some of my favorite high school coaches drop the F-bomb. So I say no. If players were on the bus, laughing and cutting up after that game on Saturday then good for Bo.

The bigger question to me is- what player thought it was ok to post something like this to social media and are they still on the team.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  2. OrangeShogun

OrangeShogun 500+ Posts

I can't get it to play. What does he say? Something worse than Jesus and my mom still love me?

3. LHABSOB

LHABSOB 1,000+ Posts

• Hot Hot x 2
  4. LHABSOB

LHABSOB 1,000+ Posts

Try that link

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. Pomspoms

Pomspoms 5,000+ Posts

That is some serious butt chewing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. OrangeShogun

OrangeShogun 500+ Posts

Thanks LHABSOB. Good on Coach Davis.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. moondog_LFZ

moondog_LFZ 5,000+ Posts

You tell'em coach.
    Get serious or get the f**k out.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

This is supposedly what happened when Port Arthur lost in the playoffs to one of the Corpus Christi schools in Corpus in Jimmy Johnson's senior year. Johnson threatened to kick the *** of everyone on the bus and make them walk or crawl back to Port Arthur.

If indeed any of the players were smiling much less laughing, then it was *** chewing time and *** kicking time. I want them removed from the team PERMANENTLY after they get to be the "bull in the ring" for a bunch of walkons that do care.

This demonstrates what Herman left Sark, and why a house cleaning is needed. Sark gave these malcontents a second chance and this is what he got in return. Now the world knows what he's battling at The University of Texas -

BMDs? NO!

Administration? NO!

****** fanbase? Maybe a little

Spoiled brat, soft ******* that don't take their job seriously?
    ABSO-*******-LUTELY! I don't care if we get embarrassed the next three games, GET THIS **** OUT OF OUR UNIVERSITY and give Coach Davis a bonus.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  9. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

Yep....Bo knows.
    He gets it.
    Some of dem boyz won't tho.
    I'd find out who released it and "release " him.
    Coach got me fired up, but some of em may melt. My message to them would be if you aren't the melting type then no reason to be offended. For everyone whose not it should light a fire in they ***
    I'm headed out to play some tennis...gonna listen to that once more before going on court and somebody's gonna be in trouble

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Chinstrap

Chinstrap 1,000+ Posts

Any player who can’t take this *** chewing does not belong on a football field. Too many mama’s boys making a joke of things and they need to go.
    I think a little bull in the ring and running the stands until their tongues hang out is in order to cull the quitters. One thing for sure, Bo had better not apologize and the chickens- - t posting needs to be gone.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  11. El Torito

El Torito 1,000+ Posts

God Bless Coach Bo Davis (and give him a heavenly pass on the salty language. . . :thumbup:).

:hookem:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Exactly what this dumpster fire :fire: of a program needs. Augie is smiling down on Bo :hookem:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  13. LAGA4

LAGA4 500+ Posts

Way to go Bo.
    I'm not much of a techie, I only get the computer to do what I need it to do.
    So I'm curious, can you find out from the video who took it?

edit: I guess I should say who's phone it is.

• Like Like x 1
  14. LonghornCatholic

And some here get mad that we call this team low IQ. How you like them apples?

• Like Like x 1
  15. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

LC,

You don't understand. They are entitled. They have been mistreated.

You ruin my season, the coaches expose you and ruin your NFL prospects. Enjoy unpacking furniture for Rooms to Go.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. LonghornCatholic

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  17. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Always liked Kenny Vaccaro

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. MajorRules00

MajorRules00 500+ Posts

Good for Coach Davis. If I'm a player on that bus, I'm looking straight ahead and saying NOTHING.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Creek

Creek 1,000+ Posts

Clap Clap and Bravo for Davis. Herman is long gone. You can’t blame Herman at all on this team.
    Saban would have sniffed discontent and rooted it out. If there has been a lack of effort, then Sarkisian should of ran it out of them. A little late at 4-5.
    I hardly have seen Sarkisian mad but he is an ex QB.
    Yes UT got whipped by some farm boys from Iowa who never even deserved or got a text from UT coaches….but this hollering should of been done before and after Arkansas.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

I can & I WILL! Herman planted and groomed that malcontent and nurtured it. Sarkisian met with them and offered them a way out or stay and buy in. That's on Steve for keeping them around under the "everyone deserves a second chance". They ****** Sarkisian over, now it's time to pay. I cannot see any major program taking a chance on any player entering the portal from The University of Texas, or any players from future Herman coached teams.

• Winner x 4
    • Hot x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  21. HalRex

HalRex 1,000+ Posts

YOU GO BO! Come to Jesus meeting, if it truly sinks in, can do wonders. I’m utterly and completely in agreement with some *** chewing, especially in that circumstance. Combine that type of intensity with an *** kicking against Kansas this weekend and this teams confidence will soar. Hope to see just that.

22. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Make him head coach.

• Winner Winner x 2
  23. erbutch

erbutch 500+ Posts

The right butt chewing but 7 games too late.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. George Bailey

George Bailey No beans in my chili, thank you

During my junior year in high school we got our asses kicked by a school we should have beaten by four TDs. On the ride back to school, I stuck my head out of the bus to yell at some girls. The Oline coach was waiting for me when we unloaded at the fieldhouse. His greeting would've made Davis' speech look like a sermon. I avoided that type of conduct the rest of my high school days.

I like this. I hope there's more of it, but I don't need to hear of it. Just let it show on the field beginning Saturday night.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

How do you know if this was the first time, or the only time? You don’t.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  26. Golgo451

Golgo451 100+ Posts

Was Coach Davis out of line? HELL NO! What was out of line was the behavior that caused him to light into them. But he called them really bad names! Well God help them if some bad names are so upsetting. This thing called life is going to do much worse to them than using bad language. A child in the hospital with a serious illness. A loved one being victimized by a heinous crime. A job loss that leads to an eviction. A spouse diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. How are they going to deal with the really tough things?
    It’s one thing to get beaten physically on the field. It’s infinitely worse when that happens and a person/team doesn’t give a s***.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  27. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I’m starting to think @horninchicago was onto something in his now derailed deleted post. Looks like this coach sees it real time. The Strong - Herman effect is real.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  28. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn 500+ Posts

Sounds like about a decade's worth of frustration. I feel ya, Bo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. LonghornDave

LonghornDave 1,000+ Posts

So, short story. My son plays in the Catholic/private league. all boys. They have a momma breakfast, watch your sons practice, "brunch". Wife says at practice, that many bad words etc said by coaches. I say these are boys wanting to be men, and being a man in a world full of not want to be men is rough. Coach is right. angry men win football games. Men win wars. Men are not women. Get rid of the I am going to taddle on my coach and team, now. Goodbye. That is the only way to win.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. MajorRules00

MajorRules00 500+ Posts

Yep. That speech is the best thing Coach Davis could have done for them.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1