Bo Davis audio…NSFW

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by LHABSOB, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

:confused2: I truly do not understand the mindset if there are that many.
    What could that many not like?
    That they think it will be better elsewhere?
    If Sark and staff have had that to contend with :facepalm:

2. cnb

cnb 5,000+ Posts

jbook™@jbook37
    Listening to CFB XM and they said Texas is expecting around 40 guys to hit the transfer portal. Sark is taking a blow torch to the Texas roster andstarting from scratch.
    10:08 AM · Nov 12, 2021

I know a lot of Texas fans over the past have been saying this needed to happen, looks like CDC & Sark aint playing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MajorRules00

MajorRules00 500+ Posts

I vote for option 1

4. MajorRules00

MajorRules00 500+ Posts

Sark is lasering that cancer out.

5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

He certainly gave them every opportunity. Buh bye
    My respect for him has grown!
    He has a vision. Please let's give him time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

If Sark takes runs off half the team you all are going to have to get comfortable with results even worse than what we are seeing right now.

I am not saying is the wrong or right thing to do. Just that it’s going to get even uglier on the field in the short run and we’ll need to stomach whatever happens over the next few years.

Easier said than done for a fanbase not known for patience. I could see us applauding him today and shitcanning him in 2 short years before he even has a senior class. .

also I am not seeing what makes you all so sure Sarkisian has the juice to reboot the program after burning it to o the ground.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Can we please tap the brakes on the portal excitement just a little? Remember when Charlie sent about 30 players on their way instilling/installing his culture? If this truly happens I sure hope Sark knows what he's doing.

I'm not saying this isn't necessary, but just about half the team leaving is huge and completely agree that we could have a couple really ugly years ahead of us.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Listen, when only 3 players stood for the eyes last year, is anyone surprised there was a problem?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Can’t see how anyone looks at this as a positive. How can you possibly think anyone would want to come here with that kind of fleeing the ship? Long time to recover? How about a generation to recover. Sorry but that kind of exodus is in no way a positive. I hope it’s wrong. Heck I don’t want to loose Bijan but no way he stays if that number, or close to it, are leaving. Sure has dropped my game day high. Darn.

• Hot Hot x 1
  10. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

yep. This is reactionary. Not saying we don’t have turds to flush. If sark is worth a **** hell surgically isolate and remove the ones who cancerous and save the rest. If 40% of the team portals we are ******.

it means he could not handle his locker room Under pressure, IMO.

I will get berated for saying that I know. but I think we have seen this movie before.
    first it’s the players to blame, then it’s the assistants, before it inevitably ends with the HC.

• Like Like x 1
  11. MajorRules00

MajorRules00 500+ Posts

I get your concern. But if there are multiple tumors on a body, the goal isn't to get a few and leave the rest. The goal is to remove them all. Having said that, we don't know if any of this is true. It's just chatter at this point. And if it is true, we don't know how Bijan or anyone else feels about the matter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

VHorn
    I forgot Strong ran off that many.
    So far the number is just a rumour.
    MAYBE we should wait and see before we doom the program

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Boy, today’s game is getting veerrry interesting. Like a fool I’m going to be looking at the players faces as they come walking in like I’m some mind reading shrink.

14. Vino Bevo

Vino Bevo Wine - how classy people get drunk

Agree, but that’s the sort of pain I’m willing to endure.

15. Vol Horn 4 Life

This is the part that bothers me. It doesn't take a four game losing streak to know you have 40 bad apples on the team. If there are that many it would have immediately shown up in spring practice. Then he had all summer to figure out how to approach this starting in fall workouts, but he waits until a four game losing streak and a viral video to suddenly throw the players under the bus and say we have a serious culture problem?

Either this report of 40 players leaving is 100% bull hockey or we may as well be looking for a new coach because this has been handled completely wrong. Either he didn't recognize it or was in complete denial. Either way the CEO of a corporation would be fired for that and leaving the rest of the team in the worst possible situation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. cnb

cnb 5,000+ Posts

Moore who just hit the portal was in the whole not playing the Eyes of Texas faction. Many in that faction remain and have not bought in to sark.

Fortunately of the committed recruits polled , All are juiced and pumped up by coach Bo's comments.

• Like Like x 3
  17. cnb

cnb 5,000+ Posts

Bijan would not be leaving now because of " culture". Coach Drayton is the reason Bijan came here and as long as Drayton stays Bijan stays.. Now if Drayton and sark aren't seeing eye to eye and Drayton is exiting, that's another matter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I guess, like craptastic coaches who get fired, someone will look at these portal players and see something they can't live without.

A real head scratcher.

(I almost said a real head scratcher anyone would take these head cases, but I caught myself just in the nick of time. Phew.)

19. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I do. Charlie couldn't clearly communicate what his culture was. How was a recruit supposed to be on board with the vision when the vision isn't clear?

20. Sangre Naranjada

Very, very important point.

• Like Like x 3
  21. horninchicago

What do you mean? They were welcome to come to his house and lay on his couch to watch TV anytime. They were also subject to THE PIT, dum dum dum!!!!, if they were injured.

No mixed messages there except it seems the couch potato thing was more likely to happen than THE PIT, dum dum dum!!!!

22. MajorRules00

MajorRules00 500+ Posts

Another angle to consider: The portal flows both ways. There will always be folks looking for a change. And some of them will be gems.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Sangre Naranjada

I'd take three or four Calvin Anderson's out of the portal this year if we can find them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

So who did Sark finally say was starter?

25. Vol Horn 4 Life

Are you saying Sark has a vision? What is it?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. HTownBevo

HTownBevo 250+ Posts

Poopin and losin

27. horninchicago

Hey Bo, pro tip. Coddle them next time. They are sucking *** again. Still clutching their Linus blankets after your rant.

28. HTownBevo

HTownBevo 250+ Posts

It’s the AD. Sark is a good football coach. Sam was the ONLY thing keepin this from happening last year.
    But that’s ok. We be woke

29. Vol Horn 4 Life

No he's not. He might be a good coordinator but his resume says he's mediocre at best as a head coach.

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

I'll say the same thing about sark that I did 5 weeks ago. What did he ever do as a Head Coach to make anyone think he'd turn this program around? 7 wins year after year?

Bad hire. A$M is poised to be our daddy for awhile, just like ou has been for 10 years. Hate to say it but it's true. Ray Charles can see this coming.

If we HAD to make a coaching change last winter then this was a crucial hire. We failed and will pay a heavy price.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1