Boise St. v. Va Tech

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by l00p, Sep 6, 2010.

1. halsteadfrost

halsteadfrost 1,000+ Posts

2. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Oh. My. God.

You stupid douchebag. Not one but two penalties on the same play? Not only is your team going to not have the ball back near midfield but you get two penalties to give the other team great field position AND the ball back.

He went out of his way to make contact with the punter who is already on his way down and it was a wuss attempt too. You stupid son of a *****.

3. TexasGolf

TexasGolf 2,500+ Posts

Boise is the real deal and Texas would have a very hard time against them

this game is over

4. BJCard

BJCard 25+ Posts

Another Boise TD

5. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

How is it that you know Texas would have a hard time with them? I pulled out my old Electric Football and ran five simulations and Texas won 4 out of 5.

6. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I love Boise's offensive philosophy. And their defense looks pretty good also. wow.

7. HornInOK87

HornInOK87 100+ Posts

So this must be why Boise is having trouble scheduling tough OOC opponents...

8. Dude

Dude 1,000+ Posts

Hard to tell how good Boise is due to the complete FAIL VT is putting out there.

Regardless, both teams need to forfeit immediately and postpone all future games until they can locate football uniforms.

9. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

After watching TCU/Oregon State on Saturday, I can say without a doubt that TCU isn't in Boise's level.

10. txhorn2010

txhorn2010 250+ Posts

11. TexasGolf

TexasGolf 2,500+ Posts

If coach Boom goes to SEC opening in the next few years and Mack retires we need to go after Boise St. coach...or at least get their o line coach [​IMG]

12. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Btw, if you are in Austin you may want to take a look out West. It's a fantastic sunset tonight.

13. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I did not notice if anybody caught it or posted it but either Brent or Herbie (I think Brent) called VTech, Texas Tech, before correcting himself. When your uniform creates confusion for the TV announcers because you did not use your own colors...change them back.

14. giveemhell

giveemhell 1,000+ Posts

I think Boise would give us a tough game, too, mainly because their coaches are more creative than ours (as much as I love Mack and Muschamp). The fact that Mack invited their coaching staff to visit Austin earlier in the year to talk shop is evidence of that.

15. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Very heads up play by the DB to knock the **** out of the WR since the ball was....damn you Brent, you spoiled it for me, tipped.

16. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I bet the Boise coaches wanted some advice and tips on special teams. Va Tech is living on hype from the past about them. They have been less than stellar recently whereas Texas is lauded for it. We did go up there awhile ago for some input but maybe the student has surpassed the master.

17. Third Coast

VT certainly needed that.

18. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

GemStateJim, is that true? Is that how we know we get Idaho potatoes? Is that commercial correct?

19. camarojoe98

camarojoe98 100+ Posts

Im pulling for Boise to win and go undefeated. Horns as well. That way we can meet in the MNC. When we win, I told you they were overrated. If we lose my hate of Boise is justfied.

20. GemStateJim

GemStateJim 2,500+ Posts

21. BJCard

BJCard 25+ Posts

boise in striking distance again... wow they are good. they will jump in the polls tomorrow if this continues

22. non_sequitur

non_sequitur 250+ Posts

Someone at Nike is excited about the new Tron movie coming out.

23. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

24. Third Coast

That commercial with Suh would be much better if he was to rip the guy's head off and throw it at the Dick's Sporting Goods employee.

25. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

26. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

If V-Tech can come back, will it top the "Tyler vs. Plano East" greatest comeback of all time -- of all time!!!

27. Third Coast

The safeties for Boise are a little late for the show.

28. Orange Marrow

Orange Marrow 250+ Posts

29. Third Coast

That big photo is going to throw my whole thread display off center.

30. jamesmaner

jamesmaner 500+ Posts