Boise St. v. Va Tech

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by l00p, Sep 6, 2010.

1. JMarq05

JMarq05 25+ Posts

Man it must be nice having o-lines that can open up holes for backs that can take it to the house.....

2. Whiterock Horn

Whiterock Horn 1,000+ Posts

It looks like #91 for Va Tech was unable to adjust to the speed of BSU's running back.

These are two of the worst uniforms I've ever seen. One looks alot like a Halloween costume and the other like something I colored on the back of one of my elementary school book covers. Nothin is "clean" about either uniform.

3. JMarq05

JMarq05 25+ Posts

I like Va Tech's unis from far away, but when they pan in close enough to see all the **** scribbled in the numbers, they look like garbage.

4. Jim Bob

Jim Bob 1,000+ Posts

If the receiver keeps running, it's a touchdown. Don't quit.

5. OrangeRB

OrangeRB 500+ Posts

Go for two!

6. Whiterock Horn

Whiterock Horn 1,000+ Posts

Oooh Nellie!

Wait - wrong old guy.

7. GemStateJim

GemStateJim 2,500+ Posts

8. zsubnot

zsubnot 100+ Posts

I'm a little late to the show. Boise gave up a 17 pt lead to va tech? Really?

9. SportsICT

SportsICT 500+ Posts

I don't know who Boise State O-Line coach is, but man I wish we could get him. I like what they are doing. [​IMG]

10. Dude

Dude 1,000+ Posts

11. OrangeRB

OrangeRB 500+ Posts

Gobbley-gobbley! HE missed it!!!

12. TxnByBirth

TxnByBirth 1,000+ Posts

Brent is lying like a rug. I live in northern Idaho and it's boring as **** here. Seriously.

13. Dude

Dude 1,000+ Posts

Now Boise is the team that can't do anything right. Blocked PAT, penalty on VT's FG attempt giving them extra life and now a missed FG.

I guess all of this is typical for a first game, but I don't want to hear the announcers slobber over these coaches anymore.

14. OrangeRB

OrangeRB 500+ Posts

Regardless of the outcome, what an entertaining game!

15. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

Agree, Orange... I came here just now to say the same thing. This is what football is all about.

16. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

That O line for Boise is not so hot right about now.

17. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Ha, then they go and finally give time for a throw that results in a long 3rd down conversion.

18. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

This is not real football. This is cockroach versus aggy. And if cockroach wins, they go to BCS title game regardless of how ****** aggy is.

19. jdelatorre

jdelatorre 500+ Posts

What happens to aggy if they win? Likely they pass Texas and maybe Florida in the coaches poll and have to face GTech and Miami.

20. orangecat

orangecat 1,000+ Posts

will come down to the next two downs with about 2:00 left.

21. orangecat

orangecat 1,000+ Posts

I think V Tech wins, and then loses to Miami. But Boise has 2:00 left and NO timeouts. Herby thinks Kellen Moore has a decent shot at this.

22. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Va aggy sucks. They will lose multiple games. Boise St only plays sucky oregon state and will win out. So they have to lose tonigt.

23. mandingo

mandingo 2,500+ Posts

That's a ******* terrible call.

24. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I don't know about that block being legal but oh well. Stupid mistake by Commonwealth aggy to get Boise deeper into their territory.

Va Tech is trying to pull their best Va Tech...and they just did.

25. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

Pretty cheap personal foul call when the guy is dancing on the sidelines like that. Big play.

26. Alex_de_Large

Alex_de_Large 1,000+ Posts

They scored too quick.

27. jdelatorre

jdelatorre 500+ Posts

WOW just wow

28. REALBIGHORNFAN

REALBIGHORNFAN 250+ Posts

Late Hit Out of Bounds = Worst Call in History!

29. Jim Bob

Jim Bob 1,000+ Posts

Gift from the ref. Have you ever seen a block in the back reversed before? Why this one?

30. mandingo

mandingo 2,500+ Posts