"Borderline erotic" to beat Texas, says BB

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Godz40acres, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

Okaaaayyyy...

2. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

This does not surprise me. Us old school posters remember the hogs in the SWC days. Arky's self loathing, inferiority complex and extreme hatred for UT / the state of Texas knows no boundaries. An win for them over UT was not "borderline erotic", it WAS erotic for most of them.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  3. 1leggedduck

1leggedduck 1,000+ Posts

That's OK. We made living in Arkansas tolerable for one night for a lot of dentally and intellectually challenged hillbillies. Looking at both programs, we're in a slump from which we can see light. Arkansas has a pretty good team, but they are likely peaking. Looking way, way back, it's been a long time since the rabid, blithering hogs were relevant. We can look ahead to much better times. They're recruiting to a place that makes Norman appear cosmopolitan.

• Like Like x 2
  4. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Bielema was under a lot of fire in Arkansas. He was close to becoming the latest coaching casualty there. He was giddy about saving his job security.

Another losing season and a bowl loss to a not very good Texas team could have been enough to have sent him packing.

Any win over Texas will curry favor for you in Arkansas.

• Like Like x 3
  5. shaggy refuge

shaggy refuge 500+ Posts

6. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

What's not erotic for the Arkansas folk? They think fat coach BB has a purdy mouf.

7. longhorn47

longhorn47 500+ Posts

He looks like the south end of a northbound sow...Soooey, pig!

8. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

The difference between Arkansas & Texas is that we wouldn't find a victory over a 6-6 team in a bowl that shouldn't even exist to be worth jizzing ourselves over. It'd be nice primarily b/c it would mean not having to listen to anyone from Arkansas talk for a few years.

Wish I knew who was on the radio this morning when I turned it on while driving to work. Whoever the host was, he was laughing over that comment and said "There's about a half-dozen schools out there where multiple other schools as much or more than their actual rival does, and Texas is one of them. I think Arkansas and Texas A&M may hate Texas more than Texas and Oklahoma hate each other, even though those 2 are each other's main rivals and also actually play each other every year."

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  9. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

Exactly.

10. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

[​IMG]
    Mr. Erotic?

11. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

Arkansas was probably one of the most underrated and unlucky teams in the country last year, particularly for their run game and defense. Their opener against Auburn and their beatdown by an angry Georgia were their only "bad" games all season. They just got the **** end of the poo stick against superior teams, or some unlucky bounces against A&M, Mizzou.

12. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Anybody that has ever made the trip to Lubbock, for a Tech game knows how that is. I think people leave that one out sometimes, because no matter how bad we are, we usually still beat them. They do hate us.

They have tried to make UT a rival game, with that silly trophy they came up with for the game. It takes two to tango though and we ain't dancing.

Arkansas should have beaten Alabama last year, they missed like a thirty-five yard field goal, to lose by a point. They shut out LSU and beat a highly ranked MSU team. They weren't great, but they weren't terrible either.

• Like Like x 1
  13. VulcanHorn

VulcanHorn 100+ Posts

Oh, man. I'm going to have nightmares tonight. Thanks, Godz...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

15. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

OOF!! That's enough to drive a blind man to drinkin'!!

16. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

Assorted Press, September 14, 2015

LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The 18th ranked mighty hogs of Arkansas hosted the Toledo Rockets last Saturday in another classic matchup of the SEC against the MAC. The final? Toledo 16 - Arkansas 12.

When asked how he felt about the victory, Toledo coach Matt Campbell said, "To be honest, it was borderline erotic."

----------

Okay, fake story. But Toledo really did beat the piggies 16-12 - their coach just didn't say that.

But it would've been crazy good if he did!

• Like Like x 4
  17. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

The mighty hawgs - ha!

Pig fans are probably still drinking heavily to get over the loss to Toledo at home.

Toledo is probably better than many of the experts thought, arky may not be as good as the experts thought and the hawgs probably took the Rockets lightly.

18. giveemhell

giveemhell 1,000+ Posts

So the team that gave us an embarrassing beatdown in our bowl game got beat at home by some no-name school. Somehow that does not make me feel better about our current team and coach.

19. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

I wonder if the Bielenema thought it borderline erotic when Toledo said, "Squeal like a pig!"

• Like Like x 2
  20. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

[​IMG]

Arkansas, where every year is next year, since joining the SEC! They should explain this to Aggy.