Bradford tells Herbie why he souldn't win

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by That's Right, Dec 13, 2008.

1. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

Bradford just said he "has to give ALL the credit to his teammates", and that his job was incredibly easy because of the talent on his offense.

BINGO. That is why Colt should win. Sucks that he likely will not.

2. dang-str8

dang-str8 1,000+ Posts

The thieves strike again..

3. X-Ray_Horn

X-Ray_Horn 250+ Posts

Somebody needed to cut off Billy Sims about two hours ago.

4. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

^ Nice try, but defense is part of football too, but the DL doesn't protect Bradford and the secondary doesn't catch his passes and the LB's don't have a run game to take the other defense's attention.

Now, do you admit the BEST TEAM won the RRS?

5. WhHorn

WhHorn 250+ Posts

I told my wife the very same thing when he said it.

6. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

7. WhHorn

WhHorn 250+ Posts

Good Lord!! How many sooner trolls (<25 posts) are going to pop up here trying to make their case. Are they trying to convince us or themselves???

8. ferrariparty

ferrariparty 250+ Posts

9. 7Titles

7Titles 500+ Posts

Bradford included the defense in his statement about his team winning the award......

10. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

11. 7Titles

7Titles 500+ Posts

I can understand your argument about OU's defense, but trying to connect your argument to Bradofrd being appreciateive of him team is funny.

12. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

13. FW_Horn_32

FW_Horn_32 100+ Posts

Bradord deserved it as much as Colt. QUit your whining. Someone had to finish 2nd. The thing I ***** about is that Tebow received the most 1st place votes. Bradford had a season worthy of the Heisman, so did Colt. They are both worthy of it. Colt isgetting his recognition on the AA teams.

[​IMG]

14. Bill in Sinton

Bill in Sinton 5,000+ Posts

15. dang-str8

dang-str8 1,000+ Posts

The award is supposed to go to the MOST deserving, not just one of the players that kinda deserved it, and we believe that the most deserving was Colt... what's wrong with that? I happen to think we're right...

16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

While it's nice to have a Sooner win it I was hoping for Colt to win it. Between the jinx, giving Bradford another reason to stay and watching Colt play a lot I had my mouth set for the Colt McCoy announcement.

I think he's more effective than Vince. He throws better and is almost as good a runner. It's kind of like like Emmitt Smith compared to Barry Sanders. Emmitt got his yards and was simply incredible and tough but Sanders was a human highlight reel. They were both All Pro's. One was more fun to watch but the other just kept moving the chains. That's how I see Colt compared to Vince. If you just judge it on how it looks Vince is the best. But if you consider what Colt has to work with compared to what Vince had to work with and how productive Colt is, you can at least argue with a straight face that Colt is the better QB. I really don't know where I'd project him at the next level. But, I don't think he even cares about that right now.

It's my hope that Bradford tries to out dual Colt as the all time Big 12 QB and stay for his 5th year also.

17. RedRiverRocks

RedRiverRocks 500+ Posts

Oklahoma and Texas recruit the same "star" players, how is it Bradford's fault that he makes his players better?