1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

Brand new Nike Longhorns, Rangers, Cowboys, and Texans apparel for sale

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by Moooooo, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

[Ad/promotion of goods removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2019
  2. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Per the Posting Guidelines: No advertising or soliciting.

Hornfans is not the place to sell your stuff.

3. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Are tickets considered someone's "stuff"? Name of this board is "Swap Meet", not "Ticket Exchange" . . .

4. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

I believe what he's saying is if you have something to sell or trade fine, but don't run your business here.

5. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

See the link in the blue section at the top of the page. The first sentence reads:

The Swap Meet forum is a place for fans to communicate with each other, in good faith, on buying and selling tickets to Longhorn athletic events.

As far as I can recall this is always what the Swap Meet forum has been used for. In any case, that is what it’s for now.

6. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Okay.

Considering there have only been 4 threads created in this Swap Meet forum in all of 2019, it's not like my thread (promoting Longhorn apparel to Longhorn fans) was affecting traffic negatively on this board, or preventing the ticket exchange process from functioning smoothly.

• poop poop x 1
  7. Vol Horn 4 Life

What do site rules have to do with site traffic? Simple rule like it or not.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

What's it to you? damn

• poop poop x 1
  9. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

NEWSFLASH - football season starts August 31; come back and do a traffic count in late December.

Option 2 - buy an ad if one is available.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Vol Horn 4 Life

Well, I kinda like this site and we usually dont have much real drama. You seem to be aggressive toward anyone who disagrees with you so I mostly avoid you all together. But now you went after D who owns this site and sets the rules. The last owners quit and almost folded Hornfans for the same reason, but thankfully D took over and endures the criticism. I mostly follow the rules and if I do something against those I apologize and move on down the road. You seem to enjoy the fights so when you attack D you attack Hornfans in essence attack me. That's what it is to me.

:hookem:

• Like Like x 4
  11. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

I kinda like that forums allow for multiple people to reply to topics So damn!