Brandon Spincer Murdered Monday Night

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by Sangre Naranjada, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Tragic.

And Beau, I think a whole lot of folks on this board remember you. I'm sorry you brought such bad news with you. Hope you stick around and join in the discussions.

2. Hill Country Horn

Hill Country Horn < 25 Posts

Beau, I remember you well. You were a great role model for The U.

Thanks for the story. It just hurts to hear a story like this, much like the Pata story at Miami.

My prayers go out to the family.

3. Eating Club

Eating Club 250+ Posts

Beau, you are a great Longhorn and human being. Prayers to your family.

4. OrangeRB

OrangeRB 500+ Posts

5. GHOST HORN

GHOST HORN 100+ Posts

many here remember you and many here will try to help, including me. prayers to the Spincer family. [​IMG]

6. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

[​IMG]...prayers..

7. Larry T. Spider

Larry T. Spider 1,000+ Posts

8. CraigHorn

CraigHorn 500+ Posts

9. Wild Bill

Wild Bill 1,000+ Posts

I remember you as well. I will both pray and help out. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

Beau was one of those guys who could play anywhere (and well) on the line if I remember correctly. Tough news about Mr. Spincer.

11. Bevoette

Bevoette 1,000+ Posts

I remember you Beau , OG and Center as well or am I mistaken? I have sometimers. Many prayers to Blake's family and friends. this is very tragic [​IMG]

12. TxStHorn

TxStHorn 1,000+ Posts

13. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

14. pulque

pulque 1,000+ Posts

15. orange_pride

orange_pride 100+ Posts

ttt

can we put this up in the front page for everyone to see?

RIP. [​IMG]

16. PipFunatUT

PipFunatUT 500+ Posts

17. mez2

mez2 100+ Posts

18. Staley

Staley 100+ Posts

[​IMG] So sad.

19. TexasD

TexasD 25+ Posts

Horrible tragedy. The family is in my prayers.

20. Texoz

Texoz 1,000+ Posts

Sad news on many levels.

I think this points out the fact that the effects of Katrina are long lasting (stress related crime/death) and that the people of that region will need help for many years to come. I don't know the details, but that kind of devastation can push people over the cliff in terms of how they handle things.

21. Ichaboderic

Ichaboderic < 25 Posts

Hey Beau we had some good times in the dorms when you were here.
    I'm Trahan's friend from BC. I have some friends who play at Tulane right now and heard about it through them. Prayers and money will be sent.

22. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

23. ghost

ghost 500+ Posts

Beau - I remember you. I actually went on a double date to a KD Formal in Fall 98, I think, and you and Lindsay were part of the other couple. I went with Hillary. I can't remember their last names right now, but I am sure you know who I am talking about.

Anyway, I am sorry to hear the news and wish the best for his family. One thought, however. As easy as it is to donate money from the info you gave, it is also just as easy to withdraw money given that info. As a precaution, not that I think anyone on this board would stoop to such a level, but you might want to have people PM you for the info or find some way where you don't give it out for anyone to access. Just a thought. (I am talking about the bank routing and account number. Maybe you could use PayPal or something and then as donations come in, cash out and deposit into the bank)

24. Tailgate

Tailgate 500+ Posts

25. pjohnson

pjohnson 100+ Posts

Beau, I am a friend of your uncle Kevin. I made a link to this post on another BBS in case some there were interested.

26. MJSports2334

MJSports2334 First Time Poster

Thank you for keeping Brandon's memory alive. It's important that everyone know what a great man he was. I will forever cherish my friendship with him and will never forget the difference he made in my life. Thank you again.

27. mihm_rules_mom

mihm_rules_mom 25+ Posts

How heart breaking for an angel to be taken from us. My prayers to his family and friends.

28. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

29. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30. mayberryrfd

mayberryrfd 100+ Posts