Brandon Spincer Murdered Monday Night

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by Sangre Naranjada, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Beau_Baker

Beau_Baker First Time Poster

I'm not sure how many of you remember me, or even knew me in the first place, but I am a former Longhorn lineman and I had a brother, Blake, who played linebacker at Tulane.
    Monday night Blake got a call from his LB coach letting him know about his former teammate Brandon Spincer’s murder. Brandon was a modern day success story. The guy came from humble beginnings and was the first person in his family to earn a college degree. He recently got a job with the Boys and Girls Club of America and was always giving back to his community, whether it was donating comp tickets to underpriviledged youth or volunteering his time an energy helping in the post katrina effort, the New Orleans native was always putting others before himself.
    We all know how horrific it is to lose a family member before their time but what makes this situation worse is that Brandon left two young children behind (5 & 7). He was a fantastic father and very much in the children's life and his main concern right now would be making sure his children were taken care of. To help honor his memory and ease the already tremendous financial burden on the Spincer family Blake and a group of his former teammates have helped set up The Brandon Spincer Children’s Fund. Money from this fund will go towards paying for their education. They are accepting donations and I am posting this to help get the word out to as many people as possible. Hopefully, those of you in a position to help out can.

PM me for wiring info.

Checks can be made out to "The Brandon Spincer Children's Fund"
    and mailed to

Regions Bank
    attn: Kass Kemper
    23343 Westheimer Pkwy
    Katy, TX 77494

Brandon Spincer

3. snotrocket

snotrocket 100+ Posts