Braxton Miller update

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Shark4, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

Ohio State spokesman confirms Braxton Miller is enrolled at OSU this spring semester.

2. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

I have been hearing that his shoulder injury is pretty bad. That he may not be able to be a quarterback this season.

Have you heard anything about this?

3. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

4. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I guess he will use the scholarship to prepare him to go to a top notch university like Michigan after football is over?

5. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

6. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

It was there, just hanging in the strike zone. I couldn't resist. I know he loves Michigan so much.

7. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

8. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

9. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Perhaps but I am sure their domination all-time over the Buckeyes in football is even pale in comparison academically. But I get your point and it got a chuckle.

On another topic, been thinking about you the past couple of days. I've been watching the 6 part Nat'l Geo feature on 'Nam. It's pretty good and was wondering if you would give me a run down of what you thought about it if you have seen it. It's on Netflix in HD, btw. That is if you want to.

10. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

In reply to:

11. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

12. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Agree!

13. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

The next few years could be very interesting with Meyer & Harbaugh battling for B1G supremacy. I would like to see Michigan competitive with tOSU again. That’s one of the great classic college football rivalries.

14. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

The ProbationEyes only need 12 more wins to even their series up. If Harbaugh does not pan out like many expect and if Urban "Liar" Meyer stays at tOSU, he could get that number much smaller in little time.

Oklahoma needs only 16 to even up with Texas though a good couple dozen of those wins could reasonably be taken away given how much they cheat.

I would comment on the large margin Texas has over the Aggies but I am afraid it would summon my puppy dog, the Aggie I own yet did not offer, to spout off with rhetoric and excuses.

15. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

16. kbrown

kbrown 1,000+ Posts

Not sure who lasts the longest...Meyer, because of bad health or Harbaugh....he aint painting his logo long....ain't no one ready to spend 4 years with him!

17. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

18. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I forget how young he is. I am then reminded how old Pete Carroll is (in a sort of related way). I was momentarily shocked when the tv announcer said Pete is the second oldest active NFL coach. The way he flys around the sidelines and in general is so active, impressive.

Glad Meyer got whatever bugaboo he had going on fixed. Maybe he had a tapeworm! I wish I had one, sort of.

19. moondog_LFZ

moondog_LFZ 5,000+ Posts

Urban is just a lying sack of ****.
    He fled Florida, knowing he would have to rebuild, under the pretense he needed to spend time with family.
    Then immediately took a job with ESPN traveling the country.
    His daughter wrote a letter to ESPN asking them to let her dad spend more time at home.
    Then his dream job opens up and he's ready to coach again.
    There never was anything wrong with him.
    He is a winner. Just like that other lying sack of ****, Saban.

20. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

21. Dirty Martin

Dirty Martin 500+ Posts

Sorry Shark but you underestimate Urban's problems.

22. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts