Brees

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by stanhin, Dec 16, 2019.

1. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Putting on a clinic tonight. Perfection so far. 27 for 28 at the moment, including 3 TD passes to break Manning’s record, and 11 completions to Michael Thomas, who is nearing a record for most receptions in a season. . . . Now Brees is 28 for 29 with 4 TD passes. . . . Now he's 29 for 30. Please sit him down now while he has another record (for highest completion percentage in a game). Plus, the game is out of hand anyway. No need to risk injury. . . . They sat him down. Great performance.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  2. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

3. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Watched the game, great to see him get the records! Brees is king of the hill especially going 29-30, breaking a long standing record as I recall.

4. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

I think he has some real focused fire due to the Rams shenanigans last season and may not be denied...though there are a few teams that look real tough.
    They missed a great opportunity last year, as I think the competition is tougher this one. We'll see. He's an easy guy to root for...and they did get hosed.

5. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

29 for 30. Methinks it would be hard to do that throwing to a single receiver when he and Brees were the first two out for practice. Incredible.