Brittany Griner

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by justabbfan, Mar 6, 2022.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Getting tired seeing white men on the bottom of every list and then sent the bill.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bobcat

Bobcat 500+ Posts

Oh…can you even imagine being enslaved, lynched, minimized, beaten, murdered like little 14 yo Emmitt Teal and for hundreds of years??? Oh the irony….. What’s truly fascinating is to see it exposed over something like this…..just bursting at the seams to come out of that cellular memory…. Amazing to see how little it takes!!! Wishing Brittney and her wife many blessings and also to PRESIDENT Biden in his continued efforts to free those wrongfully incarcerated by Putin ad others….

• Funny Funny x 4
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
  4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Is Switzer back?

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

7. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Since MAGA types don't pronounce the USA to be a racist and oppressive country, he IS wrong.

9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Not sure what that has to do with it.

10. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

What's your words of wisdom for Paul Whelan?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  11. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

If you only can get one, isn't Paul the priority over Brittany?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

My grandparents were poor peasants who came from Italy about 110 years ago. They faced discrimination when they arrived. It was wrong then as it is wrong today. But you keep playing the skin color game and the victim Olympics.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

The hypothetical of her wearing a MAGA hat? Would that not make her a MAGA person?

14. Bobcat

Bobcat 500+ Posts

. But it ‘was you crying about being a white man. You played that card FIRST….TOUCHÉ…

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

No, the Biden administration has been playing that card every day.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 5
  22. Bobcat

Bobcat 500+ Posts

• poop poop x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

I was really pissed off that the former marine wasn't a part of the prisoner exchange. However, until reading this article, I didn't realize Whelan had received a bad conduct discharge and had his rank reduced to corporal after being found guilty of issuing hot checks and attempting to steal $10,000 during a tour in Iraq. As an honorably discharged veteran I understand that it's not that you simply entered the military, but rather how you exited, that shapes the opinions about your personal character.

Whelan was taken into custody four years ago by Russian officials while in possession of a flash drive that contained the names of Russian border guards -- apparently given to him by a friend?.. He claimed that he thought the flash drive had holiday photos on it and that he hadn’t yet looked at it. The article mentions nothing about him denying that the flash drive was in his possession.

I'm in no way insinuating guilt because the level of Russian corruption leaves one to question any "evidence" they may claim to have against someone. I'm glad Griner will be coming home to resume her life, and I am definitely wishing for Whelan to eventually experience the same. I just don't see the circumstances surrounding each of their incarcerations as being parallel.

The Puzzling Story of Accused Russian Spy Paul Whelan

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

Is a BCD a "thing" in Marines circles? I honestly don't know how it's viewed by others who served.

Is the fact that he lied about his cop resume viewed negatively in LEO circles?

I don't doubt that Russia could have planted the flash drive and cash on him, but it sure seemed like Whelan bragged about his Russian connections before the "f**k around and find out" caught up to him. He should be home for sure. But he (like Griner) isn't some saintly hero who deserves any quid-pro-quo either.

• Like Like x 2
  25. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

Very well-stated.

26. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Biden is the first president to adopt the idea that “equity” is more important than “equality” in the law. Equity is the idea, in the words of America’s most oft cited critical race theorist, Ibram X. Kendi: “The only remedy to racist discrimination is antiracist discrimination. The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination. The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination.”

27. Bobcat

Bobcat 500+ Posts

Wa wa wa wa…..cry me a river. Your fascist buddy tRump called neo Nazis “very fine people” . Forgive me if I’m UNMOVED by your SENSELESS DRIVEL…. CRT is nothing more than the unadulterated truth…..something those seeking to WHITEWASH HISTORY aren’t comfortable with….

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Read the actual transcript instead of being a mindless follower of MSNBC:

590E27AE-2900-429A-871D-CCC7B9A026D7.png

• Winner Winner x 2
  29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

How does CRT explain the fact that Asian women make more money than white men?

• Hot Hot x 1
  30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mc
    Whiners and ranters have nothing when you present hard facts.
    That is fun to watch.:hookem:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1