Bryan Harsin Article

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Hook 'Em Danno, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Hook 'Em Danno

Hook 'Em Danno 1,000+ Posts

Great Bryan Harsin article: Link. Interesting note about Les Miles trying to get him over to LSU after Harsin had already agreed to come to Texas. I sure hope he's around for more than one year. [​IMG]

2. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

Awesome read [​IMG]

We need to offer the man a longer contract and get them out of that rental house [​IMG]

3. lhbruleshalftime

lhbruleshalftime 250+ Posts

I was a little shocked to see him leave Boise given the long and deep ties there, but I have no illusions that his time in Austin will be anything but relatively short. Just hope Major is soaking up all he can.

4. Texaholic

Texaholic 250+ Posts

"Go do your deal." You da man, Mack! [​IMG]

5. dthree36

dthree36 500+ Posts

Of what I have seen... I hope they pull the dump truck full of cash and poor it on his lawn when negotiations for a new contract come up. He is worth the $$$.

6. stormhorn

stormhorn 250+ Posts

7. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

8. Burnt Orange Bevo

Burnt Orange Bevo 1,000+ Posts

Let's all hope/pray that Bryan & Kes feel comfortable and want to stay in Austin at least 2-3 more years before moving on. Surely Sally has good real estate connections in Austin and can help them put down some roots (at least for a little while).

I also hope Bryan is willing to train Major as his Padawan in the ways of the CFB force.

9. kujotx

kujotx 500+ Posts

BOB,

Your characterization of A&M's departure with the sales receipt would have been more accurate were it instead a streetlamp-lit corner, featuring a haggard old pro in a thread-bare maroon dress, negotiating crudely into the rolled-down window of a Cadillac Brougham with Alabama plates.

10. Namewithheld

Namewithheld 2,500+ Posts

I always find it mind boggling how close-knit the coaching community is. Hell if you are in the profession long enough you probably will have worked with just about everyone! [​IMG]

11. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

Great read. 0-231mph in 6 seconds

12. goredho

goredho 100+ Posts

Yeah, who is coaching's Kevin Bacon?

13. Burnt Orangeman

Burnt Orangeman 1,000+ Posts

Do your thing, Sooner Slayer!

Someone will offer him a head coach gig next year.
    I hope its us. (Meaning we've run the table.)