Buddies fiance leaves honey do list

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by ptownhorn, Apr 9, 2008.

1. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Uhh, this does not sound like a healthy "honey do list" or relationship. He parties hard when she leaves town? That is a telltale sign something is wrong. Sounds like this guy needs to break this gig off before its too late - otherwise he very possibly has a life full of marriage misery ahead.

2. ptownhorn

ptownhorn 1,000+ Posts

gotta love these battle of the sexes posts :)

forgot to tell you guys. she also reminds him she makes more money in public settings

he was teasing her for going to an ag school. She then let him and everybody else at the table know who makes the most loot.

3. OrangeBlooded

OrangeBlooded 500+ Posts

4. scottsins

scottsins 1,000+ Posts

5. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

In reply to:

"what the hell is he supposed to do? sit on his *** by himself all week?"

Hell no, but when you consider what the original poster said about the unbalanced relationship, her dominance, chore lists, telling others she makes more $ than him, etc..... he parties when she is gone like he is in New Orleans at his bachelor party. Sorry, but this is not a healthy relationship. His actions tell me he is trying to escape for a short time from the relationship, he may be medicating himself from the anxiety or pain he feels (been there and done that). IMO he will be much more miserable & regretful if he marries this wench. He needs to find a way to kick her *** to the curb real fast.

6. drycreek

drycreek Guest

This chick sounds like Anne from Office Space.

"Nobody hangs up on me. Oh yeah, I've been CHEATING on you!"

7. babysdaddy

babysdaddy 100+ Posts

8. bullzak

bullzak 500+ Posts

My wife makes more than me and she would never ever say anything about that in front of others.

One, because she is a better person than that. Two because it is very bad form to talk about money to others, especially if you are doing well. Three, because I am man enough to never let any woman try to emasculate me, and she knows it.

Heres the deal, if you are going to be a bear, be a grizzly.

Your friend is a ******* ***** and he gets treated like that because he allows it.

And as for the guy who's chick "makes" him sit on the can to piss. You gotta be ******* kidding me.

9. TexasDan

TexasDan 100+ Posts

It's not just her making him sit, it's her making him keep the door open, so she can insure he is sitting?

Tell that women that the last time I got instruction on going to the bathroom was when I was two.

If your name isn't on my birth certificate, then shut your suck and make me a sammich.

10. drycreek

drycreek Guest

Outstanding. Shut your suck. I'm gonna steal that from ya if it's okay. [​IMG]

11. RoundhouseKick

RoundhouseKick 250+ Posts

I can't believe people are actually using the term "honey do list" --- any use of that term in my household would result in immediate disembowelment.

12. Perham1

Perham1 2,500+ Posts

13. gsoda3

gsoda3 250+ Posts

14. CleverNickname

CleverNickname 500+ Posts

15. Jeffrey

Jeffrey 25+ Posts

I think the post was talking specifically about the term "honey do", which is gay.

16. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

This is still continuing? Should have been closed after HaydenHorn's mind reading comment. Nothing else needed to be said. There are some interesting additions to our comprehension of modern vernacular, however.

17. ptownhorn

ptownhorn 1,000+ Posts

18. gsoda3

gsoda3 250+ Posts

19. ptownhorn

ptownhorn 1,000+ Posts

don't remember the story on the first engagement. bought a ring, didnt propose, they wouldnt take it back. might be wrong.

20. drycreek

drycreek Guest

21. Texan

Texan 25+ Posts

I'm damn tempted to link this thread on an email to all of my friends to my ***** *** friend that now is no longer allowed to drink without his girlfriend present.

Seriously, some guys just have no f'n balls.

22. Perham1

Perham1 2,500+ Posts

23. Son of a Son

Son of a Son 1,000+ Posts