BWAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by ProdigalHorn, Mar 20, 2016.

1. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Sorry I just saw a score on TV that i thought was a little amusing. :D

2. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

Just guessing its N. Iowa over ags double digits with 44 seconds left. :popcorn:

3. ProdigalHorn

Wow and I may have jinxed the Panthers. I love when my actions have such a huge impact on the sporting world.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Maybe, just maybe, Northern Iowa isn't as bad as a certain bedwetting type wanted us all to believe the other day.

5. ProdigalHorn

Wow.... Panthers are absolutely melting down. I take full credit for this. 14-2 run in 31 seconds since I posted this. :D

6. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

Biggest melt down I've ever seen.

7. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

I almost feel sorry for the Aggie fans who left early. Almost.

8. giveemhell

giveemhell 1,000+ Posts

I'll be happy with whoever loses this game, either our retarded cousins in collieville, or the lucky fucks who beat us with a lucky f**k, mid-court hail mary.

9. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

That and 1 at the end of regulation was total BS against NIU. After the crap foul where their guy rode us out of bounds that gave them the game, I'm almost glad to see NIU get f'd by the refs. Personally, I'd prefer the refs just sat on the whistle on touch fouls down the stretch, but NIU deserved one.

10. car54

car54 1,000+ Posts

I can't believe we lost to these CHOKERS !!!!!!!!

11. ProdigalHorn

I'm pretty happy about this because I had A&M in my bracket so I win. But this story is all about an NIU inexcusable choke, so A&M can't brag too loudly about this.

NIU's offense is absolutely horrible right now btw. Part of that's A&M's defense. Part of it is NIU convinced that they can hit a forced three any time they want and not trying for anything else.

12. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

Its official: NIU has just entered history as the team that had the biggest melt down ever in the NCAA tourney.

13. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Probability and Outcome....gotta wait for the outcome in NCAA basketball as we've seen the first few days.