BYU Fan Report After the Game

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by LonghorninAustin, Sep 10, 2011.

1. LonghorninAustin

LonghorninAustin 1,000+ Posts

From a BYU fan forum:

2. Longhorny630

Longhorny630 1,000+ Posts

They don't even drink caffeine? I wonder how our drink sales today compare to regular game days. I'm sure Belmont is mulling this over since money is king.

3. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Sprite, my friend ... Sprite.

4. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Seems like this was the largest and loudest group of visiting fans since Ohio State in 2006. Nationwide audience at it's best - I would welcome the Mormons for morons trade in the Big 12. All the guys I met seemed pretty classy too, engaged in some witty banter and commentary on the game, gave their thoughts and condolences on the wildfire situation, etc; didn't hear any angry cussing or trash talking either.

5. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Sprite and bottled water.....I sw plenty of them buying it.

6. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

I saw a Mormon couple drinking beers at Scholz'.
    I told them I didn't know they were allowed; the lady replied - "We can, but most of us won't."

7. Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer 1,000+ Posts

I told a guy good game after game and he told me to get away from him. Of course he probably wasn't impressed with my drunken stumbling. But whatever, I obliged, and it was a nonevent. He was very pissed off about the result, and probably didn't like the idea of consorting with Gentiles who indulged in the arts of alcohol.

8. everybodygodeep

everybodygodeep 500+ Posts

Most people who don't drink have little tolerance for those who are drunk.

9. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

Yeah, well, most people who drink have more tolerance than those who don't.

10. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

9 out of 10 people who claim they are funny / happy drunks and not obnoxious drunks are lying.

11. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

9 out of 10 people feel the need to explain to you what kind of drunk they are while[/] they're drunk.

12. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

They are not lying, they are just mistaken. And quit calling me a liar.

13. zork

zork 2,500+ Posts

There is a large morman following.

14. kujotx

kujotx 500+ Posts

Really? Morman has a large following? You'd think that since he wasn't as great as Charlemagne, Morman shouldn't have had that large of a following.

Oh, well. I will have to submit to your superior Breton chieftain knowledge.

15. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

I am not uphauled or appalled.... I say Mormon you say morman / potato - pah-tah-toe... it is after all the same thing [​IMG]