Cain's video library

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by dheiman, Apr 12, 2012.

1. dheiman

dheiman 1,000+ Posts

Herman Cain is apparently funding some short "educational" videos and the link below is the newest.

All I can say is creepy. [​IMG]

LINKY

2. ShinerTX

ShinerTX 1,000+ Posts

Not extremely well done but the point is made and it is a good one.

3. dheiman

dheiman 1,000+ Posts

The point was definitely understood but the skeletal arm raised at the end makes me wonder what the director was smoking.

4. ShinerTX

ShinerTX 1,000+ Posts

Cain is a funny guy. Have to assume it is an attempt to be humorous but I agree with the creepy part.

5. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

That's not a director's medium. TV and commercials are committee projects headed by the producer and, in the case of commercials, the client.

I'm not sure what the commercial hopes to achieve. Overgrowth of government is not an issue in need of a clumsy metaphor to awaken the public. It would be better to point to some specific government area of waste and present an honest solution.

Of course, our electorate doesn't have the patience for that, so we get chickens eating a farmer with people who already believe the simplism is apt clicking their tongues.

6. ShinerTX

ShinerTX 1,000+ Posts

Paul Ryan puts up honest solutions to reducing government and the Dems respond by creating a commercial of Paul Ryan pushing a Grandmother off of a cliff. There are so few adults in Washington.

7. BrothaHorn

BrothaHorn 1,000+ Posts

Is he doing how to videos for 'Ashley Madison'?