California Lawmakers move to become "Sanctuary State"

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by texas_ex2000, Feb 1, 2017.

1. texas_ex2000

texas_ex2000 2,500+ Posts

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...lawmakers-move-to-become-sanctuary-state.html

If the Federal Government banned AR-15s and other rifles and guns with those menacing pistols grips and collapsable stocks, and the State of Texas refused to "break up families" over this, work with ATF, and welcomed completely peaceful, patriotic, law abiding, and hard working gun owners fleeing persecution...

What would Democrats say?

2. hornde68

hornde68 250+ Posts

If states had only learned that they could selectively enforce the Federal laws it chose to, the entire Civil War could have been avoided. Six hundred thousand American young men wasted for nothing.

3. texas_ex2000

Congress should figure out a way to somehow use California's federal funds to hire more ICE agents and base them all in California.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Maybe Texas should outlaw abortion. That'll teach 'em.

5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That's a good idea, but as NJ and I discussed in another thread, that's going to be hard to do.

6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They're trying. Link.

7. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

I especially love this clause:
    If the state defaults and a District Judge enters default, how does the State get around that?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Since you live in Jersey, you may not know this, but Tinderholt isn't known for his brains. Link.

To his credit, he does have a hot wife despite the very obvious boob job. [​IMG]

At least his fifth wife is hot. I can't speak for his first four wives.

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

at Cal

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Punxsutawney Phil briefly emerged from his hole, only to be beaten to death with metal poles by masked communists.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Well, I learned a new term already today, antifa, anti-fascist for others that may not know.

Not only was the poor girl pepper sprayed, she was sucker punched. The assailant snuck up from behind to do it. That takes guts.

Joe Fan's cartoon above says it all. The Left seems to be embracing mob rule. This behavior is encouraged by Dems in Congress, Hollyweird, and the MSM.

You can have freedom of speech and expression as long as it agrees with the antifas.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

God help us.

• Like Like x 1
  18. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I am sure the resident liberals here will denounce this. I also fully expect to see a rally and tears by Pelosi and crying Chuck Schumer denouncing this oppressive "protest". After they point out the pretty moon and sing "This Land Is Your Land".

Unbelievable, a homosexual conservative. It is apparently acceptable to quell his speech with violence, and of course none of those participating will be labeled homophobic and anti-gay like conservatives who did the same would be.

• Like Like x 1
  19. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

The GOP lost the "label wars" a long time ago. The left figured out that putting phobic at the end of anything created a no win situation for most. The old "have you stopped beating your wife" loaded question comes to mind. Instead of being against something for logical, ethical or moral reasons... we are ".....-phobic". Implying an irrationality of the thinking/feeling.

We need a few a -phobic labels for the left.

• Like Like x 2
  20. texas_ex2000

I love Churchill, but he did not say that.

Still a good quote though!

• Like Like x 3
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

People here dont seem to get memes
    Not sure why

• Like Like x 1
  22. texas_ex2000

Haha. Yes, that would absolutely qualify as a meme. Carry on.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Cal's new logo

[​IMG]

25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Here, NYC mayor DeBlasio does not want to answer Tapper's questions about NYC refusing to report drunk driver illegal aliens (and other crimes) to Feds. Tapper asks him twice

Did you guys know his real name is Warren Wilhelm? Kinda weird

26. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

That is weird. Warren Wilhelm to Bill De Blasio. WTF?

27. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

I think Yano is unabashedly peddling bullcrap, but I think it best to ignore him. If you must confront, shout down, don't injure your cause and help his with violence. As far as drunk driving illegal aliens ... I have no sympathy. Joe Fan doesn't believe me moderate but I can recognize liberal wackiness.

• Like Like x 1
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Speechphobia

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Like Lincoln, Shakespeare was ahead of his time

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Too easy to call him The Kaiser?
    Was it all about not wanting to offend a certain NYC voting block?