Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Also need to go after people who don't keep their green cards up to date also. Temporary Visas are being abused at a high rate.

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I wonder if this family is part of a Mormon sect residing in Mexico that I read about recently. The families have been there for generations.

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mc
    Yes that is correct. The question is was it a mistake or a message from the cartels.
    6mon old twins. I can't even imagine how a human could do this.

7. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

This is an outrage. Mexican Cartels normally have left citizens out of this. It’s usually between themselves and the police. That is if the police stand up to them. Now they are killing women and kids that are Americans. This happened about 70 miles south of Arizona. Elizabeth Warren just stated that it shouldn’t be against the law for Illegals to cross the border. How can the left be so wrong all the time? We need to help out anyway we can. Enough!

8. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Several cities in Mexico have private police/militia for protection. The government police and the drug cartels are both threats to normal citizens. The reports I have read describe those militia protected cities as much better off.

9. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Funny but maybe too soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Meanwhile, the looting of what is left of the West continues

13. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

The last time France was being attacked and having statues stolen from churches they paid a Viking to take up residence in Northern France to fight off all the other Vikings. They paid him handsomely but made him convert to Christianity.

Maybe that will work again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  15. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

MMGA! Go in and clean this up before the violence fully pours into the US.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What I'd like to see is the Mexican government invite US law enforcement or military to assist them. With the current Mexican President, I'm not optimistic of that happening, and frankly, it would take a lot of balls to do that. He'd be begging for assassination attempts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Yes he would need to be protected by US forces otherwise he would be dead very quickly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

19. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I wonder if LongestHorn will give a damn about this cop story. Never mind, I don't have to wonder about it at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The idea of not cooperating with ICE when we're talking about violent offenders and sexual predators is titanically stupid. That's where opposition to the White House turns into lunacy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

That’s Bernie’s new position

23. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

If Maryland didn't have so many gun control laws, maybe they could continue their sanctuary city practices.

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  25. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I guess they couldn't carry a 50 ft ladder.

• Funny Funny x 1
  26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

He used to take a principled stance on illegal immigration, and he has totally sold out to the woke idiots.

27. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Is there any further evidence needed of an agenda being coordinated on the ground level?

Immigration officer blows whistle on 'morally objectionable' Trump asylum policy

A new anonymous whistleblower has accused the Trump administration of requiring U.S. asylum officers to enforce an illegal and immoral policy “clearly designed to further this administration's racist agenda of keeping Hispanic and Latino populations from entering the United States.

Look at the language being used in the statement (bolded). It is clearly further use of racist rhetoric to inflame the Latino's before the election. The Left-wing extremists are despicable in my view.

And notice once again the use of the term "whistle-blower" which is also by design to sanctify the accuser and cloak them in legal protections.

The illegal immigration wannabe's are clearly being coached to ask for asylum (but don't call the countries from whence they came, "Sh*t-holes"). They are crossing ranch land in South Texas illegally and endangering anyone who happens upon them. Enforcing the law and combating a cartel-like process of human trafficking is not a racist agenda. It is protecting our borders. And the cookie is sanctuary cities, benefits, calls to abolish ICE and accuse the Border Patrol of being murderers.

That is EXACTLY what is happening.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Notable differences in auto-complete of the different search engines

[​IMG]

29. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

:bow:

• Hot Hot x 1
  30. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

precisely which American Freedom do you think I would be giving up if E-Verify were mandated?

Employers are already responsible for collecting 95% of the info. They would have one additional (and very simple step) to run the E-Verify process.

• Winner Winner x 1