Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Jul 28, 2016.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Behind a pay wall.

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I wonder how many people still pay to read any newspaper.
    Still if the op ed did support Abbott for giving national attention to the disaster good for the DMN

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Suprised and glad to see some libs are getting it.
    Even though they couldn't help getting in some woke remarks
    Thanks

5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Go Greg Go Greg Go Greg :thumbup:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

That's just how he rolls...

Maybe now those up north will actually get some good Tex-Mex...

8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Stupid folks in Chicago are saying it would help if they had some forewarning for when the bus arrives. Guess what, do you think Texas has any forewarning on the number of illegals crossing over each hour or day, like a doctor’s appointment? Dial 1 if crossing the river at Del Rio before noon, dial 2 if crossing at Brownsville before noon, ….

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It is even funnier that the mayor of Chicago, you know that welcoming sanctuary city, is bussing the Illegals to the burbs
    And those Mayors are complaining She didn't notify them
    :lmao:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

This is horrific. Just horrific.
    Who got criticized for saying, "women traveling through Central America en route to the United States were "raped at levels that nobody's ever seen before."

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  11. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Clearly the Vice President doesn't have a clue...Kamala Harris declares ‘border is secure’ as thousands of illegals flood into US every day | Fox News.

Excerpt from the linked article:

"Harris, who was visiting the Lone Star state last week for a number of events, was put in charge of tackling the border crisis by President Biden shortly after they assumed office in 2021.

Meanwhile, the number of migrant encounters at the southern border has smashed through the two-million mark this fiscal year, breaching the already-historic 1.7 million encounters last year, as Border Patrol agents deal with a migrant crisis unprecedented in U.S. history and one that the Biden administration has so far failed to slow."

If she really believes the border is secure, I'd like to sell her some prime oceanfront property in Oklahoma.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  12. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Why does the Media let her get away with lies?
    Someone should have asked her about the 11 yo girl with semen from dozens of different men

13. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

For upper class white folks to keep their world intact, a lot of black and brown people have to suffer (think lack of school choice, shutdowns, and immigration policy). It’s the new colonialism.

15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

well mc
    The Demz are doing a heck of a job then.

16. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Because the mass media serves at the pleasure of the Democratic Party - with very few exceptions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What's sad is that it wouldn't hurt their world very much. However, it would mean mowing their own lawns (or paying far more to have it mowed) and having to show up to work. That's enough reason to screw them over.

18. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Counterpoint - thousands of illegals coming in IS secure in her mind because they're going to vote Democrat soon.

19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Abbott just unloaded illegals in front of Kamala's house
    And DeSantis sent a planeload of illlegals to Martha's vineyard.
    Just to show them what a "secure border "looks like.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Radio commentary can be greatness
    I just heard there is a "rumor "thst DeSantis gave the illegals maps to Obama's home on Martha's vineyard.
    I am sure he will open the gates so they don't have to climb

21. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Real funny. My non-sanctuary city Village is one of those burbs they were sent to. We weren't informed and have no idea why they should be here. We didn't vote for that. We have a Republican mayor.

Maybe the rolling laughter emoji was for the fact that beetlejuice immediately ships them out after banging the drum about being a sanctuary city and now saying they can't handle these people.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

hic
    I am really sorry.
    That sucks for you.

23. horninchicago

Frankly, it does not affect me or anyone else I know. As our Mayor Grasso told Fox News yesterday, they are well behaved, well groomed, etc. They don't seem to be a criminal element.

We shall see. But, they should not be in our town nonetheless.

24. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

In Burr Ridge they'll stick out about like me in Mbuji-Mayi, Congo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Sangre Naranjada

If it gets too unbearable, there is some very modestly priced real estate available in Laredo.

• Funny Funny x 2
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

hic
    So they are out and about with everyone?
    Where are they staying?
    Who is paying their living expenses?

27. horninchicago

Bro, I am tucked away in my neighborhood a few miles away. I have no clue.

28. Sangre Naranjada

Do you expect them to hide in the sewers?
    Wherever they can find a place, possibly 10 or 20 to an apartment.
    In many cases they are. Because they have the benefit of paying no taxes, that $15/hr for labor is really $15/hr, and it goes a hell of a lot farther (dollar for dollar) than your paycheck or mine.

29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

As I understand it, you are free to go to Chicago and riot in protest (joking).

• Hot Hot x 1
  30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Yea, they can make $15 an hour washing dishes, doing lawn care, or roofing. 4 together in a household equates to $120k per year. The problem is that it takes work away from native low-skilled workers and puts pressure on community healthcare centers. They also apply for benefits if they have children.

• Agree Agree x 1