Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Putting the illegals in $500 a night hotel rooms will solve the problem. Ilegals will be so appreciative.

3. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

And he can use the immigrant count to bolster the tourist statistics for the city.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  4. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

wonder why MSNBC, CNN etc aren't talking about this "mass shooting" non-stop?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Yeah, curiouser and curiouser. It's almost like this story goes against some larger narratives they are trying to hustle.

6. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Long ago it was time to go to war vs the cartels. Not sure if cooperation with Mexico is in the cards, but it needs to happen

7. Facing Addiction

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  8. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  10. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Since it allows people who are here legally but not US citizens to vote in only 2 cities
    How many people could there be?

12. Hideo Gump Jr.

Hideo Gump Jr. Summer Soldier and Sunshine Patriot

What is “as many as it takes”, Alex?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Right Hideo but this is Vermont . Montpelier has approx 10k and is already very Dem.
    Pathetic virtual signaling

14. Hideo Gump Jr.

Hideo Gump Jr. Summer Soldier and Sunshine Patriot

Yes but at this rate they may get 4 electoral votes by 2060. What’s to be done then?

15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

For representation purposes the non citizen but legally here are already counted during census
    I think

16. BrntOrngStmpeDe

I know it is tempting to blow this off but this is the figurative "crack in the dam". It is how dem's do politics. Start small, small numbers, small cost, but you set a new precedent. One that will be cited and leveraged by others with the same goal. This is BS and the GOP needs to act immediately on this.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

This is the answer. "It's just two cities, calm down guys!" Next it's one state. "It's just one state, calm down guys!" Then it's...

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I agree.
    But the issue is moving from letting them vote in muni elections to letting them vote in state and national elections. THIS is the danger and I have NO doubt that is their goal.
    Legal immigrants already are counted for Congressional reps.
    We should fight this
    AND really fight counting illegals for Congressional reps

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2023
  19. Facing Addiction

• poop poop x 1
  20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Oh the Humanity!
    Or is this inhumanity??

21. BrntOrngStmpeDe

And you know NYC mayor is not really looking for Biden to do anything about illegal immigration, he's looking for Biden to write NYC a bigger check. If Biden agrees then NYC-Adams will shut up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Allowing illegals to vote is absolutely absurd. It is a blatant attempt to pad the ballot box. If it's an election held in the United States of America, it seems logical that only eligible American citizens should get to vote.
    IMO, the guiding principle for elections is pretty straightforward - "All citizens legally entitled to vote, and only those citizens legally entitled to vote, should get to vote." Seems simple enough to me.

23. erbutch

erbutch 500+ Posts

What is the difference from all of the dumped ballots and found ballots? The elections are rigged anyway. I never look for a conservative president to be elected again. After the midterms,I have come to the conclusion it is a waste of time to vote anymore.

24. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

HHD interesting interview on Rogan my son sent to me where interviewee asserted the purpose for the open border is economical - we are not repopulating adequately to support the tax base (particularly SS and Medicare ) hence the need for more young workers. Joe asserted the increase was for more voters for one party but the interviewee (Adam Curry) counters with “what difference does it make who is in office? We get the same spending with them both”. I thought it was interesting. Can’t comment on the rest of discussion I only had time for first hour even though it didn’t get to the interesting topic until 20 min or so.

25. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

26. Facing Addiction

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Seems to only be ill-eagle, if the killer is white.

28. BrntOrngStmpeDe

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Migrants can be analogous to drugs. Americans import recreational drugs. Employers hire illegal immigrants. Seems obvious that the demand side is a big part of this.

Of course, an anchor baby is it's own special case: automatic citizenship.

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

By
    And the chain migration from an anchor baby.