Can I return something to HEB?

Discussion in 'Horn Depot' started by naes921, Sep 28, 2006.

1. naes921

naes921 Guest

i bought something from the heb and i don't want/need it. will they give me a refund? it's a non-perishable item, i have the receipt, and i paid with debit.

is heb like wal-marks?

2. MilkmanDan

MilkmanDan 1,000+ Posts

Did you open it?

They will accept returns at the customer service desk. I've also had times where the item I paid for was left in the bagging area and they let me just take another.

3. naes921

naes921 Guest

4. SAChick

SAChick 500+ Posts

H-E-B is pretty good about returns. I returned something without a receipt and got store credit. My sister broke her bottle of wine in the driveway (the bag broke) and they let her go get a another one.

5. midtown

midtown 1,000+ Posts

HEB is very good about taking stuff back. I have taken back perishable items. I've taken back both beef and poultry because it look or smelled bad to me. They credited me without even blinking.

6. naes921

naes921 Guest

thanks

7. pulque

pulque 1,000+ Posts

I've never had a problem whatsoever..

8. CleverNickname

CleverNickname 500+ Posts

HEB used to have a policy that if you find an item on the shelf that was expired, you could take it to customer service and get a non-expired item of the same product free. My ex-gf would get dozens of odwalla and other organic products (short shelf life) every week.

9. hook'em_horns

hook'em_horns 100+ Posts

I use to work for heb and people would return half drinken gallons of milk and say they tasted bad. They will take pretty much everything back if you have the reciept.

10. hullabelew

hullabelew 1,000+ Posts

11. Sip94

Sip94 500+ Posts

Unbelieveable. There are a whole mess of losers out there.

12. I am pretty sure you did not buy your penis pump at HEB, dude. But they may take it anyways.

I have also found HEB to be great with returns. I love this store. My sister who lives in Dallas misses HEB a lot. I think the only other store that comes close to 'em is maybe my Giant in Northern Virginia (the one in Arlington off Wash. Blvd.)