can we hope it is an omen???

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by mb227, Mar 21, 2008.

1. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Connecticut men fail to advance OUT of Tampa...could we hope that it is a precursor of the UConn women failing to get TO Tampa (you know, as in also not getting OUT of Bridgeport)???

Hey, gotta look for those omens whereever and whenever we can find them... [​IMG]

2. BBV_Horn

BBV_Horn 1,000+ Posts

Good post...I was going to start a thread that said "U Conn Loses".....

Yeah, I hope it is an omen.....

Could we beat U Conn?? YES, we could!!

"At any given time, any team can win"...........

So, that being said, I am trying hard to just focus on Minnesota, and hoping that we handle them like we did in 2003...

[​IMG]

3. #1UTFAN

#1UTFAN 25+ Posts

Okay guys, let's not look past Minnesota. They aren't seeded where they are because they are a bunch of pretty faces.

4. #1UTFAN

#1UTFAN 25+ Posts

Since we are talking OMENS, the last time the TEXAS Women played on Easter Sunday, they won the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!! [​IMG]

5. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

hey, we're not picky...we'll take any potentially good omens we can get [​IMG]

And no, I wasn't looking past Minnesota...one way or the other, it won't hurt my feelings if Geno had to start his off-season early. I just would love to see the 'horns be the ones that sent him away. [​IMG]

6. TXtoCO

TXtoCO 1,000+ Posts

7. jackden

jackden 100+ Posts

8. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

The Horns could beat UConn. Unlikely, but sure is possible. Minny will be tough, though.