Cat people / Dog people

Discussion in 'Quackenbush's' started by Chop, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Chop

Chop 5,000+ Posts

Cat people are so much smarter than dog people. NM.

:yes::yes:

:popcorn:

2. Driver 8

Driver 8 Maybe

Shots fired

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  3. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

My cat and I are in a battle to prove which of us is the superior being - so far he's winning. After all, he doesn't spend his money to buy me food. :)

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Chop

Chop 5,000+ Posts

Good looking "tuxedo" cat you have there (or it has you there...).

5. Chop

Chop 5,000+ Posts

6. Chop

Chop 5,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Chop

Chop 5,000+ Posts

Of course, in the canine club's favor, if your house was on fire, your dog would run back in the house, find you, and drag you out after you passed out inside. Your cat would watch you burn, laughing inside, after it escaped (and possibly after it caused the fire in the first place).
    :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Thanks, Chop. My avatar is Prince - I had him for nearly 18 years before we had to have him put down six years ago. He was a very special pet, and he was definitely my cat - he wasn't unfriendly to my wife, children, or grandchildren, but he definitely related to me. I left his picture up as my avatar to honor his memory.
    I waited nearly a year before I got another kitten. My current cat is Jordan, and he's also my cat. And he is a Longhorn - his colors are orange and white (and it's awfully close to Burnt Orange). I still have a special place for Prince, and will leave his picture up, but Jordan is a very good companion. And Jordan definitely thinks he's the boss!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 1,000+ Posts

I'm sure by my avatar you can tell I'm a dog person....

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

Thanks for negating the researchers.