Charlie Strong Under Investigation

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by RainH2burntO, Jun 21, 2020.

1. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

2. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

He needs to comply better

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

FootballScoop, citing anonymous sources, reported earlier Thursday that USF is interviewing former Strong staffers to see if Strong knowingly permitted any analysts or quality control personnel to conduct impermissible hands-on coaching.”

This is false on its face. Charlie’s team are not coached. Just show the jury the tapes!

“Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury - does this team look coached to you? I rest my case.”

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  4. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

5. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Is the next step putting the cake into the oven?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

He's getting the "David Beaty" treatment. Every AD and athletics department is looking to hedge their bets with both buyouts for removing their own HC's, and then again with covering the cost to buy out the new guy from another job.

By finding NCAA violations, they're off the hook for the buyout, or at least a portion of it.

I honestly don't believe that Chuck would understand how to break the rules, let alone willingly participate in anything that would violate his contract.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

Or just "Play better". I got so tired of hearing that from him.
    He sure knows how to win contracts. You have to give him that. Just ask the Texas accounting department.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

Burnt the cake

• Winner Winner x 1