Charlottesville and Hypocrisy of the Left and the Media

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

What happens if the statues start fighting back?

[​IMG]

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Is this Rat Fat Air a Fat?

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Antifa mugshots released after arrests made at the Charlottesville riot --

Is that Rachel Maddow?

[​IMG]

5. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Try to imagine an America where there is no longer a single Confederate monument anywhere. Ok, now tell me how the country is any different.

This anti confederate thing reminds me of the Pacific island cargo cults. During WW II our military put bases on islands occupied by pre literate societies who benefited greatly from using the discarded boxes, etc. When the war ended and the bases went away the locals missed the cargo they used to get and began building model airplanes and staging re-enactments of them landing. The idea was that maybe this would bring more cargo.

Did not happen, though some anthropologists appeared,

What do the anti statue people think is going to happen if the statues go away?

6. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Looks like a young Tommy Chong. But Chong was/is always too mellow and stoned to do anything violent or distructive.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Does CNN's position on the Antifa remind you anything else?
    Think it will work out any better this time?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

That's Chris Hayes top row, 3rd from the left.

9. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

Some of you white people are flat out idiots! You know damn well it's more than just the statues. The statues represent the horrible, evil, racist system of America.

10. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

Deal with it! I see all the racist conservatives get all of the same talking points.

11. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

Now let's look at the MILLIONS of people that have been killed at the hands of white people. As said before, historically white people are the most violent human beings on earth and that's a FACT.

12. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

So what? Innocent black people get killed by cops every damn day.

13. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

Don't feel sad my white friend. America will continue to operate under a racist white supremacist system that you will continue to benefit from.

14. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

I'm not dodging a damn thing like you all are. If you're racist you deserve whatever comes to you. What you need to be worried about is the Root cause of the problem which is Racist, White Supremacy that continues to dominate America. I wonder why you all aren't worried about that!

15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Not statistically

16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The double standards that exist can get pretty amusing.
    I was once reported and heard from management over linking another poster with Kegel exercises.

17. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

You are going to have to be way more specific. She could be half of the people in that lineup.

• Like Like x 3
  18. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

Who needs statistics when you can read and look up the MILLIONS of people that have and continue to die at the hands of white people.

19. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Folks, a favor to ask.

I know these are emotionally charged subjects for a lot of people. But I ask that everyone please respect the Posting Guidelines, especially with regard to name-calling and insults. We can engage the arguments without being personally abusive.

I can’t monitor all the posts so if anyone sees something out of line, just hit the Report button below the post and let me know.

My vision of a civil tone on Hornfans, however irrational, remains steadfast. So humor me?

Thank you.

• Like Like x 3
  20. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I hid the main offender, and have found it much easier to stay civil since then.

21. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

look at who sold the slaves to the evil white people

• Like Like x 1
  22. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

Uh... what's your point? Look who raped,murdered, and terrorized them for over 400 hundred years. And are still doing those evil things in Racist America today.

23. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

most of the rape, murder and torture of black people today is by other black people.

Your turn

• Like Like x 1
  24. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

Uh...nope! White supremacy continues to rape, murder, and terrorize black people in this country.

25. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

Either the mods are gonna get this race baiting POS Rattfatt out of here or in the name of protesting racism the civil members here need to band together and all put his profile on ignore.

There's already been several instances he's called people here racist. He's brought nothing to any discussion but insults and allegations of racism towards a whole race and our members who disagree with him.

• Like Like x 1
  26. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

I fixed it so that it would be factual for you. But you forgot to add the part about around 95% of all black murder victims come from the hands of other blacks. And the 52% of all murderers occur from the 2% of blacks that are between the ages 14 to 46 years old. Speaking of rapes......For every one black girl raped by a white guy, 117 rapes from a black guy on a white woman. But I guess facts are for racist and opinions are for race baiters.

27. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Dinesh has a profit motive to playing to the alt-right.

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Said everyone on the wrong side of them

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  30. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I am amazed we haven't had some idiot in the media giving Manson camera time so he can crow about HelterSkelter coming to fruition nearly fifty years later...