Chris warren transfer

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by easy, Nov 27, 2017.

1. zuckercanyon

zuckercanyon 2,500+ Posts

You know what? I think I've said enough (maybe I've said that before on this thread, but I'll say it again!) I have doubts about Warren's abilities (feel it's injury related, he does get banged up), and doubt he'll make an nfl roster (practice squad, maybe, see blake Gideon)...but I feel like Charlie's players (either justifiably or not) seemed to check out on the team concept and felt entitled (why am I not starting, etc) and they all needed to move on. Maybe Charlie's underclassmen will drink the Herman koolaid and do what's asked/necessary. We all have favorites (mine was DJ Monroe, Mack treated him like he was Chris Warren)....we all think our guy(s) will make the difference/have earned it, etc. In conclusion, I'll just conclude.....

• Like Like x 1
  2. moondog_LFZ

moondog_LFZ 5,000+ Posts

3. zuckercanyon

• Like Like x 1
  4. Omniscient.one

Omniscient.one 500+ Posts

4.69 ain’t shabby for his size, pretty high BP reps unsurprisingly. I’m sure scouts recognized that his he’s lower body would test well, like squats. Definitely gets drafted.

• Like Like x 1
  5. zuckercanyon

there's proof somewhere in the pudding

6. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

I wonder what kind of player Warren would have been if we had Yancy while he was here? Same for Malik.

7. zuckercanyon

I really thought Strong's strength coach was going to do some magic....but it was all hype...

• Agree Agree x 1