Christian Persecution

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, May 7, 2019.

1. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

I don't know this, this is just (rank) speculation about one possibility, and I am most definitely not some sort of prophet or anything like that, but here are some things that might/could possibly be behind a lot of things:

This all may be a lot deeper and on different planes than we generally experience. In Biblical times, Asherah was an adversary to God. I'm not sure if she/it ever went away completely. Maybe her temple prostitutes are back in business.

[​IMG]
    :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
    (burn it)

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
  2. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

As you contend Chop, I don’t pretend to be a prophet but we are past pissing someone off.

3. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Unbelievable that she talks like this. Imagine if after Dylan Roof shot up a black church of the Press Secretary had said, "our hearts go out to the white community, as they are under attack."

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

It's amazing how upside down the world is now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Elections have consequences.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

If it wasn't clear it should be crystal now. The LGBTQ movement is an anti-Christ movement and the Democratic Party is a big part of the movement.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

I think a big % of this recent "trans" stuff is a fad.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

All of those people should be in jail for disrupting order.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It's a fad, but it has permanent consequences. When I was in 7th and 8th grades, a lot of kids wore Z. Cavaricci pants. That was a fad, but who cares? You can change your pants when the fad ends. When the fad is cutting your schlong off, that's permanent. You need to resist the fad.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Like the analogy.

13. Facing Addiction

• Like Like x 1
  14. Facing Addiction

FBI sought to develop sources in Catholic churches, internal documents show (msn.com)

The internal documents — obtained last month by House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, and Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., who are also members of the so-called Weaponization Subcommittee — showed the FBI planned to use churches as "new avenues for tripwire and source development." The federal law enforcement agency also aimed to specifically target "mainline Catholic parishes" as part of its efforts.

• WTF? WTF? x 3
    • poop poop x 1
  15. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Lost I tell you.

16. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Looking forward to the FBI documents showing the sources in mosques worried about domestic terrorism.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

To be honest, I think US Muslim leaders have cooperated with the FBI in that every large city mosque in the US has been infiltrated with Fed handlers with their blessing.

18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mc
    That seems antithetical to Muslim beliefs.
    Did you read that somewhere?

19. Sangre Naranjada

Just as Christian churches run the gamut from very conservative to quite liberal, so to do Muslim mosques, though mosques are more heavily skewed to traditional conservative interpretations of the religion.

20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Yes.

21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Are you thinking of a case a few years back where Muslims sued the FBI for that very thing? Having a handler infiltrate and survey in that Calif mosque?

22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I found the link below but I recall reading that most imams didn’t care if fbi was part of their congregation as long as it prevented good Muslims from being scapegoated.

U.S. Supreme Court rules for FBI in Muslim surveillance dispute

23. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

The Feds are embedded into everything at this point in our history. Need to start the process of expunging them and putting them into a very small box.

24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Yes that is the case I referenced.
    Doesn't sound like they were ok with being infiltrated.

25. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

I'd have to wonder if the 87k irs agent increases will follow this path too. Imbed into gig economy type groups, bust larger #s and smaller as well.

The ROI to pay for those agents will never materialize regardless of who they go after

• Agree Agree x 2
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I hope we can get a Republican in as POTUS and reverse some of this madness.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I think it’s too late and 50% of Americans either don’t care because their party is in control or they are too stupid to understand the consequences. Either way, the USA will fall until a Reaganesque potus is in place.

28. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

They don’t care because they don’t appreciate the predicament the country is in and no political figure D or R is going to stand up and say he/she will do what must be done with SS/Medicare for us to survive. China is sitting there licking its green energy controlling lips. Biden? Well he just keeps on getting his 10%.

29. Sangre Naranjada

Me too
    Not gonna' happen.

30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Trump certainly did some. Too bad he can't control himself

• Agree Agree x 1