Christian Persecution

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, May 7, 2019.

1. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

It will take a huge grass roots wave to reverse the madness. And we aren't getting that wave until people get back to church, and not just for appearances sake.

However long that may take, what is certain is that a reversal of the putrid and poisonous culture in much of this country will not ever change from the top down.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Agree Not from top down.
    We see some signs. Maybe not enough but it isn't zero

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Tokens are not enough to overcome.

4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

No Nash they are not
    But it has to start somewhere.
    For massive numbers look at Trump rallies
    Too bad he is so rude

5. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

It was the crowds at his rallies last time and the Biden basement and automobile rallies that made me think he had the last election in the bag. Didn’t mean squat in the end.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

nash
    Hard to overcome the cheating apparatus in place. I doubt we can this time either

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

I tend to fear the same thing 67.

8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

But we have to try. Not much we can do in Texas although it has been discovered the Demx were using people's names without their knowledge and making donations to dem pacs.

9. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Nash, as soon as it became clear that Trump was not going to win any meaningful independent or college educated women votes, he was beat. Nothing has changed which is why someone has to grow a oair and tell him to get out of the way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

Open season on Christians continues, with the Feds blessing of course.....

DOJ Recommends No Jail Time for Trans Catholic Church Vandal (msn.com)

Maeve Nota, 31, a male who identifies as a woman, admitted to vandalizing the church last summer, smashing two glass doors and spray-painting a number of profane messages, including “F*** Catholics,” “rot in your fake hell,” “kid groomers,” and “woman haters.” Nota also admitted to destroying a statue of the Virgin Mary, assaulting a church worker, and resisting arrest.

• WTF? WTF? x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

How can you have zero jail time for a hate crime?

12. Facing Addiction

Apparently hate is okay, even encouraged, if you're hating on the right people.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Facing Addiction

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

15. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

While I agree Trump needs to step aside for 2024, there are 3 women in my family with degrees that voted for Trump. My wife's friendly circle of math teachers, all the women voted for Trump. I'm just not buying the above line. Engineers (female) I used to work with > I'd be absolutely stunned if they DIDN'T vote for Trump.

16. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Nationally Biden won the woman vote. My wife and all of her teacher friends voted for Biden (most were first time dem voters - and these were mid-to-older ladies. None of the under 30's voted for Trump.)

17. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Is a Republican ever going to win the woman vote again?

18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Only if they start actually thinking rationally instead of reacting .

• Like Like x 1
  19. Facing Addiction

20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Hasn't happened since 1988 and not likely to change anytime soon. Young, single women vote massively Democratic, and that's tough to overcome. The key is to keep it from being a blowout.

• Agree Agree x 3
  21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

GOP won the married women vote and the non-college educated women vote. The issue is single women with college education.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. Sangre Naranjada

I thought the key was to keep them barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen and not let them go out to vote.

• Funny Funny x 2
  23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

To some extent, barefoot and pregnant is the way to go. We have clients like that - desperate for a big company to provide them world-class technology without looking down on them. Can they be exploited if something goes wrong? Yes. But we take of our “ladies” because it looks bad on us if we don’t. Our customers who think they are better often make bad decisions because they assume we are out to screw them and as a result often ignore our advice.

24. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Are you saying with Trump in 2020?

25. Facing Addiction

• Like Like x 1
  26. Facing Addiction

• Like Like x 1
  27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Yes in 2020 and in 2022.

28. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

He says next few years. It may be to the end of time.

29. Facing Addiction

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Sangre Naranjada

This is absolutely true, and it is equally true of you and me today as it was of those prostitutes, tax collectors, and various other societal outcasts of His time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1