City of Brotherly Love (and a bunch of other lovely places) Beat Down Asian Girls

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Chop, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Not so much sisterly love these days for our sisters of Asian descent in Philly.

(click in the words "Bunch of racists assault Asian girl..." for link to video with sound, then un-mute it on the bottom right corner)

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  2. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

Remember when Stop Asian Hate!!! was a big thing - complete with hashtag signs and a coordinated media campaign, all pre-positioned and ready to go at the first opportunity?

And how it trended and was the talk of the media - till everyone realized that almost all Asian hate is from a certain ethnic group that votes 87% Democrat. And then:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

According to some reports, the assaulting perpetrators were from one school and the victims were from another school. Both schools get out at around the same time and the students take the train home.

What do you wanna bet these vicious assaults and batteries had their start as a dispute between these scholars concerning the appropriateness of the Oxford comma?

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

This was when it was cool to be pro-Covid restrictions and not blaming China for the virus. Politicians and their media allies pushed this because they thought it would help them politically. Didn’t help them in Virginia.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

6. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I wish the Asian had gone Rittenhouse on them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  8. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Once great, or at least pretty good, cities that have recently been flushed down the toilet to the sewers:

San Francisco
    Chicago
    Philadelphia (in the once was pretty good category for a 10-15 year window or so in the early 2000s; now back to its traditional sh!tty self)
    Portland
    Seattle

In danger:

Austin
    New Orleans
    New York
    Maybe even Boston
    DC
    The entire Central Valley of California (cities, big towns, small towns)

Have always sucked, and now suck even more than they used to:

Baltimore
    Newark
    Oakland/Alameda
    St. Louis
    Stockton, CA (no Asian beat downs there though; highly violent Asian gangs DO the beatings in Stockton; ship those Philly b!tches to Stockton for a year or two for their penalty...)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  9. guy4321

guy4321 500+ Posts

My employer doesn't do much political stuff, but they did a stop Asian hate thing. That dropped fast. Can't imagine why...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Updates:

Teen Victim Speaks Out For First Time Following Racially Motivated Attack Aboard SEPTA Train

Ethnic intimidation, assault and related charges filed against teen girls in viral SEPTA attack

The police caught those who savagely beat the Asian girls, and the DA filed charges.

"The teens face aggravated assault, ethnic intimidation, criminal conspiracy, simple assault and related charges... 'This was an attack based on ethnicity, and ethnic slurs were used by the attackers,' Nestel said during a press conference Thursday. He added the attack was otherwise ‘unprovoked.' "

ASHAMED MOTHER TURNS IN THUG DAUGHTER TO AUTHORITIES:
    "Police say a mother of one of the suspects also called and reported her daughter as being one of the suspects after she saw the video on social media."

11. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

And here's another one...

Asian-American woman assaulted and battered by violent youths on Philadelphia SEPTA train.

"She adds the group told her they wanted to fight and she told them she would not. Dantes also says as the pair got off at the Second Street Station they punched her in the face. She suffered a cut lip and scratched eye during the alleged assault that also broke her glasses, according to police."

The teens were both arrested after another disturbance at the station, police said.

That place is out of control.

2 teens arrested after alleged assault aboard Market-Frankford line SEPTA train, police say

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Sounds like a hate crime to me. I wonder if they will go for enhanced charges...

13. guy4321

guy4321 500+ Posts

I'll pass on visiting Philly just like I have on California for some time now.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Apparently the DA in SF is not protecting the Asians enough from the MAGA gangbangers.

15. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Might as well add Denver to that list.

16. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

And Houston now makes the "In danger" list.

City leaders are bringing it on themselves in the Bayou City.

17. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Another Asian Female Teen Student Attacked in Philly Train - Asian Dawn

This time (around a month ago), the violent yoots physically assaulted and beat a 17 year old girl to get the passcode for her smartphone that they stole...

April 5, 2022

PHILADELPHIA—On Monday, April 4, at approximately 4:47 p.m., three African-American teens assaulted another Asian female teen student along the SEPTA (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority) line on Broad Street.

The three African-American teens “choked and punched” a 17-year-old Asian female, stole her smartphone, and tried to “choke and beat” her passcode out of her, according to FOX29 law enforcement sources.

Such brave young warriors--attacking a 17 year old girl... Real tough guys, they are... :smh::smh::smh:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2022
  18. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

These criminal thugs talk a lot of ****, but they are massive ******* in practice. I got a feel for that when I was a kid in Oakland, CA. My sisters and I were walking with our mom to the store. I was 6. My sisters were 8 and 12. Out of nowhere, some dude attacked my mom from behind and tried to take her purse. The problem for him is that he didn't bring her down right away (even though she's a small woman) and couldn't immediately get it from her. They got in a tug-of-war for a few seconds, and then she gave him a massive kick-in-the-balls. The dude immediately dropped to the ground screaming in pain and then ran away. Never been prouder of my mom.

But what a puss. (1) He targets a woman. (2) She has three young children with her. (3) He attacks her from behind. It doesn't get much more cowardly than that, and he still got his *** totally kicked.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Not Philly, but just N. of NYC for this one. How much evil has to take over a man in order to do this:

This particular thug had previously stalked a young woman in the same apartment complex.

20. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

The 2nd Amendment came into play in this Chinatown altercation...

• Like Like x 1
  21. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Bay Area youth basketball sucker punch/assault & battery:

Hmmmmm, could be a good time for some off duty cops to dump these cheap-shotting punks off about an hour East in Stockton...

[​IMG]

22. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  23. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Mr D
    That is one cool headed Mama who knew how to defend herself.
    Great story

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

25. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

NYC video shows men hold down and beat Asian man in Manhattan subway station

From May 29, 2022.
    Financial District subway station
    New York, New York

Now, some are saying these guys were merely retaliating vigilate style against the Asian man whom they alleged sexually harassed a woman...??? Even if he did, they can't hold him and continuously beat him. They beat up the old man, and kept beating him up... Depending on his age, this might also trigger some elder abuse-type laws (if NY has them)...?

NYPD looking for 2 individuals wanted for assault of Asian man on subway platform

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  26. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

A different one from NYC subways. Per his actions in this video, this particular guy may be more mentally ill than anything, but he still needs to be off the streets, grabbing a woman by the hair and dragging her around.

27. guy4321

guy4321 500+ Posts

I presume the 'we' in that tweet is 'Asians.' I'd say out of NY is where you go.

28. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Not one person steps into help her. Cowards.

29. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life 5,000+ Posts

There was once a republican in office who cleaned up NYC and led the city through 9/11 then got villified for some BS. Now liberals take back over and a few years later this is what happens daily. It's hard to believe some people cant figure this out. I told my wife after how they treated their people during covid I'll never step foot in NYC again.

• Winner Winner x 1
  30. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 2