Classic Cars = fixer upper..

Discussion in 'Horn Depot' started by GHOST HORN, Apr 16, 2005.

1. GHOST HORN

GHOST HORN 100+ Posts

any good suggestions on somebody that can fix up a 1968 Mercury Cougar in San Antonio or Houston. body in pretty good condition, need to work on the motor, new paint, interior. [​IMG]

2. They will cost but automanaics may help. They first were in New Braunfels but turns out they have a spot here in town now too. They sell cars too. I covet a '68 or '69 Camaro Convertible. Vroom.

The Link

3. Rip76

Rip76 1,000+ Posts

that's funny, Loop... I'm going this weekend to look at a car they have for sale..

4. Boozehound

Boozehound 250+ Posts

I would hit an informal cruise night in either city that has quite a few cars there. If you see one that you think is great, get the names of the shops and blammo - you have an excellent place to start.

I dont have any particularly great shops to recommend in Houston, but I can recommend middle of the road shops...

5. Orange Infused

Orange Infused 25+ Posts

In San Antonio, check w/ Paul Blackmon, at Blackmon's Garage.........341-2391..............you will NOT find a more honest mechanic..............I've been taking my cars to him for over 15 years, and recommended him to at least 20 people, who have all had nothing but good things to say.................this also sounds like something right up his alley.........