Clemens.Officially.F'd

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by hothead25, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Eating Club

Eating Club 250+ Posts

I love how the Bonds lovers are all over Clemens, but the Bonds haters are defending him.

2. hothead25

hothead25 100+ Posts

Forget all the legal jargon and the lack of evidence to convict Clemens in a court of law...If your life was on the line, and you were forced to pick who was telling the truth between Clemens or McNamee, I bet 99.99% would pick McNamee.

3. 13evO

13evO 500+ Posts

4. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

5. eflow24

eflow24 1,000+ Posts

6. LonghornMM

LonghornMM 100+ Posts

eflow, I watched just about all of the hearing today and there was disussion about an absess on Roger's butt. One other thing, Andy's not done yet. Once the FBI starts with their pursuit of Roger for purgery Andy will be asked some very specific, tough questions under oath that he didn't get asked this time. This situation is going to blow up in Roger's face. Sit back and watch.

7. Mister Falcon

Mister Falcon 250+ Posts

8. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

9. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

It should also be noted the Rep. Mark Souder claimed that all the depositions are expected to be released tomorrow. He claimed they are very "damaging".

More importantly he questioned why the other witnesses weren't there and most importantly asked why the owners aren't being investigated as well.

10. Texas_Rocks

Texas_Rocks 500+ Posts

11. PacSER

PacSER 500+ Posts

all hail souder!! preach on preacher

12. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

LMN Channel... script

Brian has a crush on Roger and is in denial. He turns his emotions inward and twists his personality into wanting to tear down the one thing he loves: Roger. So he administers performance enhancing drugs to those around Roger, knowing that it will seem totally improbable that he would not do the same for Roger. So that when he claims he has done so,... who would doubt him?

Roger's career is smashed. More, Brian has also brought down Roger's wife -- a person who reminds Brian all too much of his tormented love for Roger that can never be fully realized.

Perfect fiction for the routine movies on that channel. Humm.... so, this whole affair is not much above the level of LMN flicks?

Pitiful.

13. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 500+ Posts

14. FondrenRoad

FondrenRoad 1,000+ Posts

I don't know how anyone's defending him now. He definitely used. The only one's who should be defending him now are those who don't care if pro athletes use or not.

15. Mister Falcon

Mister Falcon 250+ Posts

Saying "who gives a ****" is an entirely different (and much more defensible) position than saying Roger never did HGH.

By now, the triviality of the lie is irrelevant; for all I know, HGH could be great for your long-term health. It's the fact that people hate being lied to that inflames passions. It's about Roger the arrogant jackass just as much if not more than it's about Roger the cheater. It's somewhat similar to the Clinton proceedings. Should Congress have been involved? Probably not. But does that make lying excusable? Hell no.