Colorado hires Tucker for nearly $3 million a year

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by SabreHorn, Dec 12, 2018.

1. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

WHY?

The guy has never been a HC. He has ridden the coattails of others his entire unsuccessful career, yet the idiots in Boulder continue wasting the money they DON'T have. CU continues to make A&M look smart.

CdC needs to make CU a filler on our schedule. They'll be so broke, they will come play us in Austin three years in a row. Better draw than SWT, and an easier win.

2. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

My niece goes to CU. I lived in Colorado for one year back in the day. So I hope they do ok. I do know that Georgia had a stout defense. Maybe CU wants to play better defense, I don't know much about Mel Tucker. Would love to see UT vs CU someday. Would be a great game. I went to that game back in the 90's when we played them.

3. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

I think some programs spend more than they have to just to show they can run with the big dogs.

4. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

It's the weed. We're seeing already what that stuff does to common sense and IQ.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Colorado, both the university and the state, were financially and morally bankrupt decades before they legalized pot.

What kind of state legislature seeks out and agrees to a contract, promising to pay $150 million over 5-10 years to resolve a severe bio-hazard problem, them calls the party and says, "We made a mistake. We only have $65,000 allocated for this"?

Answer to that question, is just Colorado and Cali-prune-ya.

Hell, Bitsy Hofman fired Gary Barnett without realizing she owed him close to $15 million, and didn't have enough money on hand to pay $300,000 for a practice bubble, much less dig up Barnett's cash.

6. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

Let's not forget to include the Boulder, CO detective who held a seance over Jon-Benet Ramsey's body instead of observing SOP and separating and questioning the parents