Colt Staying with Redskins

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by stanhin, Mar 17, 2015.

1. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

2. BurntOrangeOnly

BurntOrangeOnly 500+ Posts

Good for Colt. :hookem:

3. Desperado

Desperado 1,000+ Posts

Good for him but after seeing the linebacker for the 49'ers retire rather than continue playing and risk permanent injury, I think Colt would be wise to start leaning in that direction. He obviously has a history with neck issues. I would hate to see a guy as upstanding as Colt end up with some sort of debilitating injury. It's a risk any high school, college or pro player willingly takes every play of every practice or game.

4. shaggy refuge

shaggy refuge 500+ Posts

Way to go Colt! Hook 'em!

5. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Be interesting to see who starts game 1.:popcorn:

6. shaggy refuge

shaggy refuge 500+ Posts

Be interesting to see who's on the team QB wise on opening day. Colt will be there. Who else?

• Like Like x 1
  7. shaggy refuge

shaggy refuge 500+ Posts

For about 1.3 mil with a signing bonus of 150,000. I'll suit up for that and lick the pine!

8. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Good for Colt. I wonder when the RG3 experiment will be over. Hopefully sooner rather than later. And I hope the "skins address the OL issues and get some guys that can hold a block.

9. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

RG3 has 1 more year on his rookie deal, right? If so, I suspect they'll let him play that out before making a decision on his future.

10. shaggy refuge

shaggy refuge 500+ Posts

Options are coming up. They really don't have a year. They need to **** or get off the pot now on both
    Griffen and Cousins. Neither one are worth keeping!