Comey and Mueller

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It has also been uncovered that Jeannie Rhee funneled money from Monsanto to Tony Podesta

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

HRC destroyed evidence after receiving a Congressional subpoena for it. No charges for obstructing an investigation or destroying public records.

Huma and Mills flat out lied to the FBI saying they were unaware of HRC's server. Emails prove they clearly discussed her server prior to those interviews. Charged for lying to FBI? Nope, received immunity deals with no attached requirement to cooperate with investigations.

4. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Read through all of this crapola. So, I'm sure I can get on Encarta/Alta Vista and search on special prosecutors and find you guys all in an uproar over the clear bias of Kenny Starr in relation to the Clinton investigation. And, Mueller is a highly decorated Republican Vietnam vet. To think that he would allow anything untoward or partisan under him is demeaning to the GOP. The fact of the matter is, even if some attorney does have it out for Trump there will be facts supporting said motivation or Mueller won't let it go forward. This is like watching a scene from Inception in slow motion. We all know the outcome. Some of us are just more accepting of it than others.

5. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

6. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

And the leader of the Oklahoma collusion cult returns. Fark! :puke:

7. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Boomer!

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

So this is an interesting development

US District Judge Rudolph Contreras recused himself from Michael Flynn’s criminal case.

Contreras is an Obama appointee who also served on the FISA Court. Is this the judge who issued the dubious FISA warrants which allowed Obama and the Hillary Campaign to spy on the Trump Campaign? It seems very possible he was the FISA judge who signed the FISA warrant to spy on Flynn. And once he ended up as the trial judge for this case, he neglected to inform Flynn's lawyers this fact.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  9. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

It is now coming to light that knowledge of the "Trump Dossier" project extended to the highest level of the Obama Justice Department. Bruce Ohr, deputy attorney gen. had multiple contacts with the dossier's author Christopher Steele.

Obama weaponized the Justice Department and the IRS.

10. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Other than a yet released story about hired "help" urinating on a bed, what has been wrong on the "dodgy dossier"?

11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  12. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Wait...the FBI already admitted they investigated aspects of the dossier and corroborated some of it. Comey said that under oath in front of congress. This seems to be one of those attempts to regurgitate old news with a different spin to imply that it's new news.

13. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

You are truly the King of non sequiturs.

14. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Dude, "Clean" played the dossier card like 5 posts ago. Again, please show me where the dossier has actually been wrong. I've yet to see it picked apart. Steele worked for MI6 for more than 20 years. Maybe he's not a freaking idiot. I mean, I watch Strike Back and those MI6 guys are bad asses there. :)

Here's what a non sequitur is: I mean the dossier may be quasi accurate. But, did you see how wrong that 2008 letter that was written from 2012 "future" was? I mean they got all wrong but 1/2 of one prediction - the fall of DADT.

How's that for hijinx?

15. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

You are incoherent.

16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You are not a fan of Sheriff Buford T. Justice? I bet the Sheriff would have been a big Trump guy. I bet he thought Barrack sounded a lot taller on the radio...

17. Seattle Husker

Oh...you assumed the FBI wouldn't communicate with GPS at all when trying to corroborate their information when they had worked with GPS before? Assume OUBubba and I know each other. If OUBubba writes a critique of the facts you present (or used to present) and I want to understand where the facts came from to verify their veracity you don't think a conversation with OUBubba would be appropriate as part of my verification?

18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

If you like conflicts of interest, you have come to the right place

The latest is that Meuller's "right hand man," Aaron Zebley, also appears to also have deep ties to the Democratic Party. Zebley previously acted as Mueller’s chief of staff at the FBI. In Junem he was named by Mueller for the SC team. It caertainly looks like Mueller would not hire you unless you were a partisan Dem.

Back in 2015, Zebley represented Justin Cooper, the IT person who personally set up Hillary Clinton's unsecure server in her Chappaqua home. And get this, Cooper is also the same aide who destroyed Clinton's old BlackBerries with a hammer.

In other words the same attorney who played defense for Hillary Clinton's people is now on the offense against Clinton's political opponent.

None of this is remotely coincidental or remotely appropriate.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I wrote about this guy yesterday. He has been demoted. He was directly under Yates who was directly under Lynch who was directly under Obama himself.

Several people here said they wanted proof of collusion with Russia, well here it is right in front of you. HRC and Obama paid the law firm who used that money to pay GPSFusion who used that money to pay Steele who used that money to pay Russians for the "dossier" for us in the election. Where are those posters now? Why do they run away and hide now that we have some actual evidence?

It is even worse than this since this "dossier" which HRC'2016 bought was then re-packaged and used by the FBI to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump'2016. This is a scandal of epic proportion. And quite possibly a crime.

Why do they not care anymore?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The Strzok guy was "re-assigned" inside the FBI
    Where was he sent?
    To the HR Department.
    Not kidding
    Who better to give career advice to FBI employees than the compromised married FBI agent who was schtupping another married FBI agent on Mueller's team?
    Is Mueller conducting an investigation or an orgy?

[​IMG]

21. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

If you truly want an honest investigation into Trump, a GOP appointed FBI Director with Dem's doing the daily work. I think all of the people praising Mueller in the past would likely agree that he's not going to do the partisanship stuff.

22. Seattle Husker

Joe Walsh and I sit on opposite sides of nearly every issue (i.e. he's pushing FOR Roy Moore) but he's spot on in this criticism of Foxnews and others.

23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

That's your opinion and his opinion. However, my opinion is when you put so many hardcore democrats on the investigation instead of more balanced individuals you're telling everyone that you're not trying to get to the truth.

24. Seattle Husker

"Hardcore Democrat" = contributing to a HRC or Obama $2k in one example.

25. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

It's not about the money amounts. I doubt you've ever contributed that much to a democrat candidate and I sure as hell wouldn't want you on this investigation. To be honest I shouldn't be either.

26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You guys sure don't have much confidence in Mueller's ethics. When he was selected the GOP praised him. He's 100% more ethical than Kenny Starr.

27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I was okay with Mueller until i saw who he was hiring. Can the phoneyness. If this was a democrat president being investigated with this many pro-Trumpers on the case you'd be hollering and rightly so.

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

These hiring decisions he made have tainted his entire investigation
    Huge mistake.
    These were some very bad choices. It is all on him.
    It is one thing to hire a registered Dem (indeed its illegal to consider political party affiliation in federal hiring) but it is something else entirely to hire the guy who defended the person who set up Hillary's illegal server and who she ordered to "wipe" her cell phones and hard drives with a hammer. This kind of stuff screams potential 'conflict of interest' to any atty. I dont know what Mueller was thinking. Unless it was no one would figure it out. Which, if so, is amazingly dumb.

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

For what?
    For winning an election?
    Trying to weaponize the FBI/DOJ to overthrow this election is the kind of stuff banana republics do. It's what makes them banana republics

• Like Like x 2
  30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Exactly. Perhaps I'm wrong but the libs don't seem to give a damn with the deck being stacked against Trump. Whatever it takes to get him out of office they are perfectly fine with. To hell with the rule of law.

• Like Like x 1