Comey and Mueller

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Don't give me that nonsense. You base nearly every decision on what the MSM tells you to think. That's why you don't believe in so many things that are right in front of your eyes (FBI corruption) and buy into crapola (IRS is a silly conspiracy theory) I'll put my track record of accuracy against yours any day of the week. I do believe she has something wrong with her. It may or might not be neurological. I don't know what it is. However, that whole pneumonia excuse stinks to high heaven.

2. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

You don’t recover from pneumonia by hanging out at your daughter’s house for a couple hours. Pneumonia is a little different than dehydration.......

• Like Like x 3
  3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Be careful, iatrogenic. You're going to be called a conspiracy theorist.

4. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Absolutely.

5. Sangre Naranjada

Story was Hillary **** her pantsuit, and went to Chelsea's to, uhhhh, freshen up.

6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Are you telling me Trump has never sharted before?

7. Sangre Naranjada

Trump sharts almost every time he runs his mouth!

• Like Like x 1
  8. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I love where this has gone. Illuminating.

Good thing she had the pneumonia. It probably slowed down her pedophile work with Podesta out of the basement of that pizza place. Have they found a basement in that place yet?

9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Trouser chili isn't necessarily a symptom of pneumonia. You're from Oklahoma. You should know that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yep. That basement is right where Trump has been sending his secret messages to Putin.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

13. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Trump tried to fire Mueller. Obstruction of justice charges may be on the horizon. Fortunately adults in the White House saved DJT from himself.

Life comes at you fast, Hannity.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  14. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Unfortunately, no adults are saving the libs in the FBI or DOJ.

15. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Competing arguments from a liberal source on the obstruction issue.

Real chance of obstruction charge. Link.

Potential legal and political problems with obstruction charge. Link.

16. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

That is the most popular parlour game at an okie family reunion.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

May be charges, but he has/had the right to fire him without cause. Regardless of how it looks.

Incidentally, I'm looking forward to that "attempted obstruction of justice" charge, where you can now be convicted of wanting to do something but being talked out of it.

And one other note: the phrase used by the Washington Post is "according to four people told of the matter." So it's not good enough that we have unquestioned anonymous second-hand accounts. Let's move on to anonymous third-hand accounts.

18. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

I agree that this is irrelevant. I do find it funny that you are so obsessed to learn if Trump's doctor fudged his height, but don't care if Hitlery's folks lied about her almost dying during the campaign. Got hypocrisy?

• Like Like x 1
  19. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Let’s just go with the obvious reasoning; if you know there’s no “collusion” there can be no obstruction.

20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I don't think the firing (of Comey or of Mueller), by itself, can be obstruction of justice unless he actually tries to stop or interfere with the investigation.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I don't think that's necessarily true. If he was trying to get people to lie, was destroying evidence, etc., then I think he'd have a problem, but nobody has presented evidence of that.

22. ProdigalHorn

That's why the obstruction is so ridiculous IMO. So far, the only examples of obstruction brought out have been Trump requesting something that wasn't done. The very fact that the investigation is ongoing would seem to be evidence that there has been no obstruction.

They basically would need to show that he lied to investigators or hid evidence, right?

23. ProdigalHorn

Here's another question: as I understand it, there's no law against collusion. Even if collusion had somehow taken place, I'm not clear on how they would make the case for impeachment or criminal charges. is it collusion for an incoming president's staff to meet with foreign powers? Is it collusion to coordinate resources with a foreign power in an attempt to win an election or pass legislation of some sort? Is it collusion to meet with foreign powers to undermine current US policy? The dems have done all of that, and do so regularly, so I'm not seeing the issue.

24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It depends entirely on the specifics of what the collusion was. Of course, this story has gotten twisted in a million ways to force the square peg of Trump into the round hole of guilt. However, it started as the alleged hacking of the DNC e-mails by Russian agents and subsequent leaking of those e-mails through Wikileaks. Hacking people's e-mails and publicizing them is very clearly a crime. If Trump was involved in this, he could be guilty of the underlying crime or conspiracy.

Dems are notorious for this, and it's closer to treason than the worst things Trump has been accused of. In fact, John Kerry has done it in the last couple of days.

25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I don't care that Trump fudged his weight and I think THIS doctor is an outstanding doc. The physical thing is more entertainment while the fudging of the weight is simply illuminating of the narcissism. I mean, do we need to know the weight and height? No. But, I'm glad he was able to grow an inch and be just on the cusp of being "obese". :) I'm betting he's 6-1, 268 at the combine....with small hands....

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

So FBI Director Christopher Wray finally looked at the FISA memo on Sunday afternoon.
    Then today first thing Andrew McCabe "steps down" (or was it "removed"?)
    Coincidence?

We also have the IG's report hitting soon in which McCabe is supposed to play a starring role. Thus, at worst, this action on McCabe is a preemptive move prior to that report being released

• Like Like x 1
  28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Jeez this poor guy does not know the rules at CNN
    Retraction or firing coming?

[​IMG]

29. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

CBSNews is reporting that McCabe is taking previously accrued vacation that will take him out to his retirement date.

I'm sure Wray would simply like the distractions surrounding McCabe removed.

30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Adam Schiff last seen heading for his panic room