Comey and Mueller

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Jun 9, 2017.

1. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I'm sure their absence, as of late, in no way means they have come to their senses.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I remember Husker spiking the ball on how right he was about the IG report then when more info came out that made him look foolish he suddenly disappeared.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  3. horninchicago

Still....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Both will show back up when they get some new talking points
    and will say how busy they have been or travelling or family emergency etc etc.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Husker's still here but according to him in his own words he only talks to the "educated" posters via PM. :lmao:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. horninchicago

Oh yeah that's why I never hear from him.

7. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Did the FISA court judge question all of the FBI’s FISA applications? I thought I heard that.

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I love these compilations of wrong. But I dont love that there is zero accountability for these people

Furthermore and just generally but can you imagine waking up each morning of your life, waiting for the text or email or call that tells you what you are supposed to be saying that day? Isnt it freaky how they all use the same weird word at the same time? These people are the modern Stepford Wives

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

JF
    Those "walk backs" are all the funnier because 2 of the walk backs came on CNN.
    Imagine the hand wringing that is going on.
    I wonder if CNN ran with those admissions on other of their programs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

13. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

We have to admit. Those who are part of the cathedral, the academy, the "swamp" will not be held accountable in any meaningful way. The Intelligence Community is in control. They have the real power and they are not ashamed to use it.

Before any of these guys can be held accountable. The table has to be flipped. The CIA, FBI, Pentagon have to be weakened. That means less money for them and less headcount in their agencies.

If we as voters and those we elect aren't serious about cutting this back, then justice will never come. That includes Trump. He isn't really going after these guys. He runs the Executive Branch and he could wreck shop if he really wanted to or knew how to do it.

Maybe he is waiting for a 2nd term. I am not against giving him another shot. He has done some good things. But he hasn't come close to doing enough.

He could start with pulling every troop out of Syria. 100%. Then he could censure Saudi Arabia for their murder and starving of Houtis. He actually had a chance when the Congress passed a bill to do that. He vetoed it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Remember this guy? Joseph Mifsud
    You will NEVER GUESS what happened to him
    Go ahead and try, but you will never guess in a million years

OK, just kidding, they think he's dead. Italian prosecutors say ‘almost certainly dead.’ LOL. Did he catch a bad case of Arkanicide?

Mifsud is the person who approached George Papadopoulos in the Spring 2016. He tried to plant some evidence of Hillary's ‘missing’ emails on Papadoplous.

Comey said he was a Russian spy, however, it is more likely Mifsud was spying on the Trump Campaign on behalf of the FBI/CIA. He disappeared from the public Spring 2018. Dead or back to an old identity?

Mifsud ora è un giallo. Il sospetto in procura: quasi certamente morto

• Hot Hot x 1
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

That can't be right, I've never gotten a PM from him. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Ironic in that you're putting out the same talking points as Vlad these days. :|

20. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

So showing that Nunes was 100% correct is a Vlad talking point? Bubba, the best thing thing you could do is quit watching MSM garbage.

21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Hot Hot x 1
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  22. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

That happened 3 weeks ago? Maybe we can finally get to the bottom of that kiddie thing run out of the basement of the pizza place that had no basement. Barr doing what Barr does, running interference for Trump.

23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Her replacement is an Obama appointee

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Mike Rogers (director of the NSA) is working with John Durham

What this should mean is that Durham will have the emails, phone calls, texts and other data of John Brennan, James Clapper, Susan Rice, James Comey, Andy McCabe, Peter Strzok, Stefan Halper, Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch

25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

And speaking of Mike Rogers, he had put Rosemary Collyer, chief FISC judge, on notice back in 2016 that the Obama Admin was doing improper things with their high volume of unmasking requests which were probably filtering into her court's FISA applications. And to her credit, she did write an 2017 opinion of NSA database abuse, all of which I posted in here concurrently. However, it is now clear, she did not go far enough and kept letting these illegal/improper spying/wiretapping requests against the Trump Campaign go forward.

They say she is stepping down as chief judge "for health reasons." Which may be true. But it also seems just as likely that there are other more compelling reasons.

If I were Lindsey Graham, I would put her on live TV under oath. The people have a right to know (up to an extent) what her secret court has been up to.

[​IMG]

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

"Over 3 million" data and unmasking requests by the FBI (and "FBI contractors") in 2017 alone-- they were going crazy under Comey then Wray

Now check this out --> we also know that the unauthorized "error rate" was 85% during the period Nov to May 2016. In other words, the Obama/Clinton people were allowed to go absolutely hog wild in the secret NSA database of American citizens repeatedly during the GOP primary. They were after and obtained specific people/entities, and they were getting it. They were getting whatever they wanted. And many of the requesters were not even fully vetted govt employees - they were "contractors." All of this was wholly improper. This gives some context for the surveillance by the Obama people and Clinton Campaign folks during the campaign.

For the instant purposes though, remember that Mike Rogers put Rosemary Collyer on notice in 2016 of this behavior. Yet she nonetheless allowed her courts to keep re-issuing the FISA warrants on Page and Papadopoulos. She needs to be publicly questioned on why she allowed this improper/illegal behavior to continue

[​IMG]

• Hot Hot x 1
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

After Adm Rogers discovered the FISA Court abuse by the FBI, he took it to Rosemary Collyer in Oct 2016. Collyer has already signed off on the first Carter Page FISA warrant by then.

On March 9, 2016, Department of Justice (DOJ) oversight personnel learned that the FBI had been employing outside contractors who had access to raw Section 702 Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) data, and retained that access after their work for the FBI was completed.

This information was disclosed in a 99-page FISA court ruling on April 26, 2017, that was declassified by Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats.

That wasn’t an isolated incident and the improper access granted to outside contractors “seems to have been the result of deliberate decisionmaking”

NSA Director Rogers Disclosed FISA Abuse Days After Page Warrant Was Issued

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Comey said Mifsud was a Russian agent
    Now the media says he was CIA
    Which is it?

30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Timeline makes it clear they were targeting Flynn -- this is a good summary through a certain key period through - to the infamous line of "take the kill shot".

I would also suggest one can get the sense here of a coup being plotted. It's not "wow, we're really worried about the Russians." Rather it is more about "is this going to be enough for us to get Trump?"

There is more I can post if anyone is interested

Dec 15, 2016, Crown Prince of the UAE, MBZ, arrives in New York for a meeting with top Trump transition officials, including Gen. Flynn, Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner & President-elect’s top strategist Steve Bannon. This meeting that set off the so-called "Red Flags" in the intelligence community was used as a pre-text to "unmask" the attendees, most especially Gen. Flynn.
    [​IMG]
    From that point on, Gen. Flynn was "unmasked" by Susan Rice's NSC team repeatedly including his future calls with Amb. Kislyak. Remember the staffers at that time in the NSC as part of Rice's team included the infamous "whistleblower"
    [​IMG]

Dec 29, 2016: then-President Obama imposed sanctions on Russia for having interfered in the election. They expel 35 Russian government officials and closed two Russian government-owned compounds in the United States.

Dec 29, 2016: Gen. Flynn calls Kislyak and requests no escalation on the sanctions.

Dec 31, 2016: Kislyak calls Gen. Flynn and told him the request had been RECEIVED at the HIGHEST LEVELS and that Russia had chosen not to retaliate in response to the request.

According to Mary McCord members of the IC were surprised by Russia's decision not to retaliate in response to the sanctions. Alledgely, they became aware of Flynn's discussion of sanctions with Kislyak. In reality they had been unmasking everything related to Flynn

Jan 5, 2017: WH meeting with Obama, Rice, Biden, Comey, Yates, Clapper and Brennan

Jan 6, 2017: Comey briefs Pres. Trump about unverified, salacious parts of the Dossier. Pres. Trump reacts strongly, as expected. Comey memoralizes it in the now infamous "Comey Memos".

Jan 10, 2017: Buzzfeed leaks Dossier

Jan 12, 2017: Clapper tells Ignatius to take the "kill shot" and WaPo prints article about Gen. Flynn's calls with the Russian Amb. Clapper calling for the "kill shot" is proof of a coordinated attempt to take out Gen. Flynn

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020