Comey and Mueller

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

LOL

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I have written in here before about what happened to Ted Stevens^ - open it up and have a look

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  5. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I assume he drinks his tea that way as well. Hook 'Em, AG Barr!!

:hookem2:

6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I cannot help but feel it should not have taken this much effort just to get things right. What a disastrous period this has been for DOJ/FBI.
    My current sense is that maybe a couple of these guys might actually go to the pokey, and several definitely need to be disbarred.
    But they will never let it get to people like Obama or Clinton, they just wont, no matter what they did. I think the swing level is probably Brennan. That is as high as it could possibly go and that still looks iffy to me.
    But we will see.
    if it was up to me, they would hang in the public square, as this is the appropriate punishment for treason - here, the attempted coup of a duly elected president and the worst attempted subversion of democracy in the history of the Western World.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 10, 2020
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Giuliani spent ~40m with Andrew McCarthy
    If you like McCarthy, this is worth a look. He says its clear now that Obama officials and FBI collaborated to invent ‘Russian collusion’ narrative
    He explains why the Obama people were so determined to take Flynn out
    I think this interview was 1 day before DOJ dropped the case

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  8. horninchicago

Is it fair to say that Flynn may be sort of bulletproof now? Stated above somewhere was that he will likely have many scores to settle and start naming names. He should be able to do so with no fear of reprisal now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You know Flynn will be writing a book on this and will have money than he ever did in his life.

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

If he got his job back that he was so unfairly denied, he would be in a great position to get plenty of non-financial retribution
    I'm just sayin

• Like Like x 2
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

While we are at it and given what we now know this attempted coup d'état, plus all of the corruption at DOJ and FBI, I think it is time for AG Barr and John Durham to ask Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch what they really spoke about on that private jet. Because it seems pretty clear now that was not about "grandkids and golf."

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. horninchicago

Oh please, please, please, please!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  15. horninchicago

I will say that it is odd that he allowed himself to be setup by the FBI. I am a simple guy, but couldn't he have used his influence to prevent it? How did Comey et al interview him without the WH Counsel involved?

16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

hic
    Apparently the FBI just asked if they could have a chat with Flynn. nothing "official".
    As part of the incoming Admin I am sure he wanted to be cooperative.

• Like Like x 1
  17. horninchicago

That makes sense. No good deed....

• Like Like x 1
  18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

"Sources Say" -- Durham moving ‘full-throttle’ on Russia probe review, top federal prosecutors involved

Two sources told Fox News that Jeff Jensen, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri who was tapped by the Justice Department in February to review the case of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, is continuing to help with Durham’s investigation even after the DOJ’s move last week to drop the case against Flynn.

The sources told Fox News that interim U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Timothy Shea is also assisting with components of the investigation.

Durham moving ‘full-throttle’ on Russia probe review, top federal prosecutors involved: sources

• Like Like x 1
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 1
  21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Obamagate:lmao:

22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Great to see that Barr has people under him that he can trust.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Btw, Twitter shut down Obamagate that was trending. In fact it was the number one trend.

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  24. horninchicago

We'll see. It seems just when we have good people in peace, we find out that isn't the case. Leaks, etc. Hope you're right.

25. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Jeff Jensen is directly responsible for this newer Flynn stuff being found and made public. Barr told him to dig into the case and he found gold. He looks to be one of the good guys.

• Like Like x 1
  26. horninchicago

A lot of swamp has had to be dredged to find him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  28. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I noticed that it came back on the Trends for You. They must have gotten complaints.

29. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
  30. horninchicago

Remember when the media would fawn over him and literally say he was like a rock or movie star? Pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 1