computer problem

Discussion in 'Horn Depot' started by longhornswf15, Sep 15, 2008.

  1. longhornswf15

    longhornswf15 < 25 Posts

    I need to get a new graphics card for my computer but I really don't know much about them. I have a mini tower (Dell 4700c) computer though so it obviously doesn't use a regular graphics card. I currently have a 32mb card and need at least a 64mb card. But I don't want to pay too much for one. Which one would y'all suggest me getting?
  2. 96 Buff

    96 Buff 100+ Posts

    Is your existing graphics adapter a PCI, PCIe or integrated?
  3. kevwun

    kevwun 1,000+ Posts

    For that model, I'd bet it's either pci or integrated. You'll need to buy a pci card. You can get a 128mb card for cheap, I'm sure if you can even buy a 64mb card anymore. Go with Nvidia or Ati. I like Nvidia.
  4. CottonEyedHorn

    CottonEyedHorn 1,000+ Posts

    According to the Dell site, you have a PCIe slot available. If you don't want to spend much money, I would choose one of these:
    The Link
  5. kevwun

    kevwun 1,000+ Posts

    That's not the computer I thought it was. I was thinking about a 4700 which looks nothing like that one and is a little order model.

Share This Page