Conference Play starts tonight ...

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Barton Hills, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Barton Hills

Barton Hills 1,000+ Posts

I'm pumped ... Big XII baseball is here. Half the conference is getting started this weekend. We have to take 2 of 3, at least ... especially with the next 6 conference games on the road (Tech and OU).

Here are the Big XII series going on ...

Nebraska @ Texas
    Baylor @ Oklahoma
    Texas Tech @ Texas A&M

[​IMG]

2. I'll be here all evening to provide updates. NU's not that bad, 8-7 but had a rough first ten games and had responded since. I thin they'll compete well in Austin this weekend.

While March Madness may be the greatest tournament in sports, baseball was my first love since I was born and now plays a close second only to football. I love baseball.

3. Son of a Son

Son of a Son 1,000+ Posts

4. Barton Hills

Barton Hills 1,000+ Posts

I'm putting the over/under on Jungmann K's tonight at 10.5 ...

5. kjgirl

kjgirl 500+ Posts

I will take the over. I am guessing he has 12 K's but as long as he brings a big fat W then I will be happy.

6. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

I see there is a 70% chance of rain for tomorrow (Saturday). Anyone seen if this is an all-day likelihood, or just a band moving through in front of the cool front? Also, high of 75 today, but high of 55 tomorrow. Cold, rainy, windy day at Disch Falk Field. But a beautiful day for baseball. I'll be there.

7. bassale47

bassale47 1,000+ Posts

The rain is supposed to level off around noon tomorrow. As long as they keep the surface covered, we should be good to go.

8. cochamps

cochamps 2,500+ Posts

kj, You've got it. It's all about the W. [​IMG]