Congratulations on Major

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by BamaJD88, Jan 17, 2008.

1. BamaJD88

BamaJD88 < 25 Posts

Thanks for letting us borrow Major, even for just one year, he's a great young man and we will miss him.

Best of luck to the Horns next year.

2. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Best of luck to you guys too. May Saban bring you back to where you belong and to where you are accusotomed to being. Knock the crap out of your rivals, play huge bowl games and so on and so forth.

3. pneuma

pneuma 25+ Posts

Dittos 10X -- embarrassed by another thread but be assured that vast majority of Texas Exes genuinely admire UA as a peer AD program.

Roll, baby.

4. Eating Club

Eating Club 250+ Posts

Bama's my favorite SEC West team by far. Roll Tide!

5. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

I like Bama and look forward to the day when you guys will return to your former glory. Thanks for stopping by.

[​IMG]

6. p_town_horn

p_town_horn 1,000+ Posts

Much appreciated!

Good luck Tide. Please, please beat Florida and LSU. I respect Bama much more than most of the SEC schools and would be happy to see the Tide roll over the rest of the conference.

7. Bevo71

Bevo71 500+ Posts

Thanks for the classy post...exemplifies a classy university like Alabama.

Roll Tide!

8. LonghorninAustin

LonghorninAustin 1,000+ Posts

Thanks for the post. Roll Tide.

9. ferrariparty

ferrariparty 250+ Posts

Thanks man. best of luck next year to you guys!!!!!

10. goosehorn

goosehorn 500+ Posts

I was supposed to live in a dorm called Hackberry? Maybe? 4 of my friends at Dallas Jesuit went to Alabama.

Accepted to St. Edwards... then ACC, got good enough grades and transferred into Texas. It was a long and windy road, but it began with Alabama, and I'm positive I wouldn't have regretted it one bit!

All my friends pledged Sigma Chi at Alabama, but they did so much acid that they all failed out. I guess I am just glad that I moved to Austin and did the really good stuff and it didn't make me screw up too much.

11. pulque

pulque 1,000+ Posts

you guys need to get back to SEC Champs so we can whip your asses once more...

12. SWHorn

SWHorn 500+ Posts

Bama is, by far, my favorite SEC program.

Roll Tide! [​IMG]

13. femalefanatic

femalefanatic 25+ Posts

Thanks, Bama!!! Alabama is definitely my favorite SEC team. I want both you guys and Nebraska to get back to where you used to be. Roll Tide!!
    [​IMG]