Coronavirus

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, Jan 28, 2020.

1. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

upload_2020-8-5_12-8-2.png

This is the one I'm asking about.

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The polling question was -
    "How many people in your country have died from coronavirus?
    The answer from Americans is in gold
    If you click the infographic one time, it will enlarge and become more legible
    [​IMG]

3. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

Sorry for not being clear. I can read the polling question and can read the infographic fine. It is easy to copy and enlarge for study.
    My question is I cant find that infographic in the Knight/Gallop links provided and was asking for the source link.

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Should she be charged with domestic terrorism?
    U.S.C. Title 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
    (5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
    (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
    (B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
    (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
    (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
    (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

OK, I think I get it now, it is from Kekst CNC ("International Strategic Communications Consultancy")
    Kekst CNC | Responding to COVID-19

See Sect. 12, p.24 https://www.kekstcnc.com/media/2793/kekstcnc_research_covid-19_opinion_tracker_wave-4.pdf

6. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but it's a pretty good watch.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I don't see any national media attention of this at all. Of course, if some right winger did this, it would be a massive story for days. There'd be comparisons with Timothy Mcveigh, etc.

8. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

bubba are you really saying ER docs don’t admit?

9. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

They don't continue to treat them after admitting and I'd doubt they start someone off on one of these meds on admit but I'm not a doctor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Yeah me either but I do know ER medicine is unique. Enough so one cannot make generalized statements about it and I would say starting a med in ER is not uncommon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Unfortunately that doctor is or was in the hospital recently himself with a heart issue

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Hidalgo county just passed Dallas for deaths and will pass Harris county likely in 1 week.

Hildago and Cameron county had 90 deaths today, roughly half the state deaths today.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Hate that there are any deaths
    I know illegals are straining facilities on our border
    Are they counted in the deaths?

14. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

How many of Hidalgo County's deaths are Mexican citizens and how much are US citizens? Until we know that, the numbers don't matter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

John Roberts is said t be very unhappy about this and is thinking of a way to shut it down

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

That is brilliant

• Like Like x 1
  17. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

I was thinking the exact same thing.

18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

And notice They "social distanced" Very PC
    And exercising First Amendment

19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

In case you dont know about the fake Lancet HCQ story mentioned above, here it is
    The Corruption of Science. The Hydroxychloroquine Lancet Study Scandal. Who Was Behind It? Anthony Fauci’s Intent To Block HCQ on Behalf of Big Pharma
    The Corruption of Science. The Hydroxychloroquine Lancet Study Scandal. Who Was Behind It? Anthony Fauci's Intent To Block HCQ on Behalf of Big Pharma - Global Research

21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

JF
    You are going to upset the haters on here. Didn't one if them post all the pro HCQ articles were false

22. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Not me, I’m on it as a prophylaxis and happy as a lamb.

23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Lately it seems like those folks are hidin like Joe Biden

• Like Like x 1
  24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I am not sure how these anti-worship rules survive a 1A challenge
    I think one group in Calif has already filed a suit
    There may be others as well
    What they need to do is seek injunctive relief, otherwise the various governmental units involved will just be allowed to run out the clock through the election

I think most of this stuff will change immediately after the election
    For example, the mayor of ATL recently said her schools will reopen Nov 8. Someone asked her about the timing with regarding to voting and she was actually allowed to get away with the reply, "I have no idea what you are talking about." LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

1501 deaths in 4 border counties alone.

• poop poop x 1
  26. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

Same thing, sleep-walking basically

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Other court challenges are also being made. This story is about gym owners trying to re-open in Arizona.

"The Executive Orders, as implemented, violate procedural due process," the ruling from Judge Timothy Thomason reads. "As set forth above, fitness centers must be provided a prompt opportunity to apply for reopening. The process for doing so must be in place within one week from the date of entry of this Order. The Executive Orders, however, do not violate substantive due process.

Arizona court rules gyms should have opportunity to reopen

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Deaths are heading down finally. You would think the media would be celebrating.

402CC1D4-7874-472A-85D5-77EF67B149CA.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

It always fascinates me how a new born baby transitions to being motorcycle guy when it is grown. These people are not me. Their defiance is foreign to my way of thinking. They should sign a waiver. No public assistance should they become infected. And in a hard cold statement, maybe they should be treated like people with AIDS were once treated if they become infected; pariah's, potential killers of others...

Their "freedom" is a joke to me because they will seek help when it is needed.

‘Screw COVID’: 250,000 Bikers to Defy Common Sense for Nine Days at Sturgis Rally

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Freedom isn't a joke. We all own our own bodies and our property. The government doesn't own us which means that don't have the right to restrict our freedom. To do that is a form of slavery.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1