Coronavirus

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, Jan 28, 2020.

1. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Someone remind me how the hell this thread is discussing the non event from this stupid bus thing.

Should we start posting videos of the hundreds or thousands of incidents that have taken place with the harassment of Trump supporters?

Jeebus...

2. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

The good thing about having the FBI turning into Traffic Wardens who investigate bent bumpers is that it reduces the number of them available for plotting coups against the elected President. Good job Kamra Sultra Harris, keep those agents away from claiming newspaper articles are evidence worthy of a FISA warrant.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  4. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

If the FBI'ers are actually investigating it, I would recommend to all involved, who are not Party Members in Good Standing, to say nothing to the FBI. Otherwise they'll just lie about what you said, and charge you with perjury.

Never talk to the FBI, unless you're a Democrat, in which they are your own secret police force. It's the NKVD, just different spelling in English.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Unless you had experience with the VA during those years I assure you you do NOT know what went on.
    Things did NOT get better after that Obama bill. Appointments and treatments got mysteriously delayed . Aside from my personal experience there are tons of documented cases. And believe me when it is your relative getting the run around it is a horrific helpless thing to endure.
    This is not to be confused with the most of the docs nurses and techs doing the work . They are nearly all hard working dedicated people.
    This is the mindset of the leadership at most VA hospitals.

Things are different now.

BUT that is one issue of the issues I listed and you haters seized on it like Hunter on a full pipe.
    So let me say, Yes Obama did sign a bill in 2014.

How about any of the other bills/acts/ steps Trump to make life better for Americans?

6. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I agree. It is also like Bob Woodward. Why would anyone in politics, especially republican, grant him an interview for a book? Sheer idiocy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yes, the Statesman is part of the MSM.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Did you see where the police have already said it was the other car's fault and not the Trump vehicle? :clap: It will be a very short investigation. Watch the video that mchammer put up.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Btw, @Seattle Husker, do you still believe the Hunter Biden hard-drive is a fake story? :lol:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

What I find laughable is how few people grasp that, under relevant guidelines, putting a case number on a complaint (or series of complaints) is an 'investigation' even if it is closed the next day as unfounded or not within jurisdiction. In light of the comments from the San Marcos PD and even the New Braunfels and Kyle PD PIO's, this is likely already closed or, alternately, slated to be closed at 7PM tomorrow...

• Like Like x 2
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Garm
    LOL do you really think Husker will answer.

12. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Nope. In fact, if Trump wins we won't be back for awhile. If Biden wins he'll be here to gloat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

sorry it wasn't Fox News

14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I tend to believe what I saw in the video than what's being reported by the MSM. If you believe anything the Statesman reports then I have some ocean front property in Arizona I want to sell you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  15. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Now, now...admit it...it isn't ocean-front but IS water-front (sometimes). However, it is also prone to unwanted guests entering from the south edge of the property...

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Another example of Covid idiocy and this will hit home for the resident pilots.

Through no choice, forced to fly Delta today. First, while most people are wearing masks in the airports, many are not wearing them properly and many are basically sitting down with a drink and taking them off. I still doubt 90% of the masks being worn are being washes or changed on a daily basis.

Then it comes time to board. Delta spends several minutes speaking about their safe protocols of social distancing and how EVERYONE will wear a mask at all times. Then, in an effort to social distance, they explain they will board from the back of the plane forward to prevent close contact. Yay I am row 17!

Then the agent proceeds to tell everyone in rows 1-15 to go ahead and board. WTF? So you load up 15 rows then walk everyone else through as a means of social distancing? Thankfully, the election is upon us and the lunacy can stop.

17. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Yet another example of idiocy and an update on my daughter in Colorado. 7 kids contracted covid so last night at about 6pm they shut down the entire school. The rest of the semester will be online only. My daughter had to leave her dorm today so she packed her stuff last night and left at 6:30am to come home.

There are kids from all over the world there. I'm just glad my daughter has a car and could just load up and be home in 11 hours.

• Like Like x 2
  18. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

To clarify my 'like'- I liked that she could be home that 'easily.' The rest of the school response deserves more poop responses than can be utilized here...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. CallawayHorn

CallawayHorn 25+ Posts

Am in Colorado Springs and the corona crazy seems to be striking the entire state.. My daughters school in CT is dealing with the spikes without closing. Where is you daughter at school?

20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Were those kids sick?
    Or just tested positive

21. Vol Horn 4 Life

She's in Trinidad. The town is full of pot heads from all over the country but they won't shut down the dispensaries. They want those pesky kids gone.

22. Vol Horn 4 Life

Tested positive. Three baseball players she knows tested positive but today is the 3rd day since getting results and none of them have symptoms.

23. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

I believe what I saw also. Thanks for the circa 1956 "joke"

24. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If you didn't see what the cops and I saw then you may need glasses. :D

• Like Like x 1
  25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

My wife and I spent ten days at home with the covid. Minimal symptoms because we're otherwise "healthy".

• Like Like x 6
  26. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Glad everyone is healthy Bubba.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  27. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Glad for your good fortune Bubba - the recovery, not the getting it. :hookem3:

• Like Like x 1
  28. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Out of curiosity, I went back to my post on April 3 where I reported my positive Covid result and recapped my lack of symptoms. Not a single left leaning poster on this board reacted with any positive rating of that post. And, someone on here wants to discuss my tone.

Pretty pathetic.

But, @OUBubba, I'm glad you are doing okay.

• Like Like x 4
  29. Vol Horn 4 Life

Statistically it had nothing to do with good fortune, but Bubba I'm very happy you're ok.

• Like Like x 1
  30. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Glad y’all are okay.