Coronavirus

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, Jan 28, 2020.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

28m doses in Biden’s first 21 days, which is 1.33m doses per day.

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

There was supposed to have been a conference call including Ron DeSantis, Joe Biden, Dr. Fauci, acting CDC Director Rochelle Walensk, plus some other federal health authorities. They were threatening to prohibit domestic travel to and from Florida. They argued whether the federal government had authority to “restrict movement” of the people

I cant say if the rest of this is true, but I hope it is

Biden said he might have to prohibit vehicle and air traffic ...

Florida, Dr. Fauci said, FLA was the epicenter of Covid-19 mutations .... Walensky argued ... any attempt by DeSantis to resist a federally mandated travel ban would be immoral, selfish, and possibly illegal. Biden echoed her words, and he berated DeSantis for having left Florida’s economy open during “the dark days of Covid.” Moreover, Biden claimed he had unilateral and constitutional authority to protect the nation’s health from “rogue politicians” acting in contravention of established health guidelines.

DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” citing the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases. Florida had arrested the spread .... and he accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations. “C’mon, man, Florida needs our help, and you need vaccines, which are hard to come by, isn’t that right, Dr. Fauci,” Biden said.

Fauci: “Governor, do you want to be responsible for reinfecting the nation? Truth is, we don’t even know how effective current vaccines are against the UK strain.”

DeSantis told Dr. Fauci he trusted his own state health authorities over financially incentivized federal officials. “How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

Address me as Mr. President or President Biden,” Biden said.

“I will not, and you can go f**k yourself,” DeSantis said before hanging up.

https://realrawnews.com/2021/02/gov-desantis-tells-biden-go-****-yourself/

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I am surprised Biden was coherent long enough for that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

So Joe wants to prohibit Americans from crossing state lines, but not illegal aliens from crossing federal lines? Jeez, if you voted for this clown you are an idiot.

And his threats to withhold vaccines or else is a quid pro quo by definition.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  5. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Trump would be called Hitler and fascist for broaching that sort of topic of travel restrictions to a state.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Hot Hot x 1
  6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Hell, we'd be having another impeachment hearing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

The country elected the anti-Christ, the real one this time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Just sayin'

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

He certainly wouldn't have been having his nuts licked for about 8 months straight. The lack of accountability he faced from the media was astounding. Nobody ****** up Covid worse than he did, and they pushed the opposite narrative.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Was pimping daily Vit D to you in here on Mar 27, 2020

Nice to see the Brits catching up with Hornfans

• Like Like x 1
  12. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I have a extended covid symptom to report. I never noticed a loss of smell or taste. A Facebook friend mentioned smelling a burning smell at times. I have that. Turns out I also do NOT smell poop, gas, etc. from humans and dogs. It’s like a super power.

Additionally, I’ve been taking 5,000 units of D for the last few years.

13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Look at the bright side. You won't have to smell the other Okies. :lol:

Just joking. In all seriousness I hope it clears up for you.

• Like Like x 2
  14. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I know one individual with the burning smell issue.

Bubba, your inability to smell bodily excrement may allow you to ascend to the pinnacle of OUSuxVille as other sooners fall away due to the overwhelming, persistent, and pungent odor of everything sooner.

15. horninchicago

Does inability to smell crap cause an inability to spew crap? Let's hope so.

:fiestanana:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • poop poop x 1
  16. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

now I can use the poop emoji indiscriminately.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

US now over 50m doses. Doses on Saturday (single day) was 2.2m.

19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  20. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

lol

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  23. horninchicago

I know a guy my age, 51, who retired a few months ago as a FW police officer. he has received the vaccine. WTH. My mom is still waiting.

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I am guessing Hunter Biden will get one before her too

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The injection of intersectionality and social justice into the distribution of medical care is frightening. And again, this is a reason why people on the Right distrust "the science."

26. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

And the government

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Unless he is severely compromised, not a good person in my view. I was offered a first round shot two weeks ago at one of my facilities. I declined because others should go before me.

• Like Like x 3
  28. horninchicago

He's a putz. He's heavy, but I doubt he's compromised. Didn't say he was, anyway when he posted it on FB.

:e-eyes:

29. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

https://nypost.com/2021/02/15/cuomo-fails-to-address-nursing-home-cover-up-admission/

Cuomo is getting ripped by Democrats.

So here's what we remember from last Spring. This political charlatan was being hailed as our real President. He was being fawned over by the Left and the media. Now we know he is a liar.

Will it matter? No. Liberals are hypocrites. WORLD CLASS HYPOCRITES. All they wanted was to make it seem they were more competent than Trump. It was 100% political and it doesn't matter to the pathologically emotionally impaired beneficiaries of the Liberal Patronage and Victimhood Complex.

30. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I think the mass murderer lib Cuomo actually won an Emmy for his press conferences. Watching Libs crap in their hat and place it firmly on their head is fun.

• Funny Funny x 2