Coronavirus

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, Jan 28, 2020.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The difference in Oklahoma is a consistent 3-5% in positivity rate. So, as much as a 20% to 30% actual difference.

I just wish we could all get on board with getting the vaccine. It makes a HUGE difference. We tested 16 people in the last 9 days with zero positives. It's been about a year since we've seen that.

2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yeah, the vaccine looks to be pretty damn good. Right now it's about impossible to get a shot in my area.

3. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

We're vaccinating the general public in Oklahoma.

4. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Here's the study referenced in the article earlier.
    ACP Journals

5. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

From what I have seen, you can drive up to any vaccine site and get a shot whether you have an appointment or not. They seem to have plenty left over at the end of the day.

6. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

My BIL and SIL got vaccinated this week. Early 30’s and totally healthy. Both work from home. Of course they are liberal. No sense in following liberal rules. Those rules are for others.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

In 2 days, 125m doses out of 500m total possible doses for the entire US adult population (250m) will be administered. Thus, we are 25% done. This assumes J&J vaccine has been minimal.

8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

If we are only 25%done how can we meet the timeline Biden laid out?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Biden said there will be enough doses by June 1 for every adult, not necessarily shots in the arm. Also, daily doses will increase from 2.5m today to 3.5-4.0m by June 1. Note doses were only 300k daily in early January. In the next quarter, we should double the doses administered (250m).

10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Cases in Texas back down to September levels.

9022ADEA-DFB2-41E7-BF96-5C522065DE65.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  11. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Can we see Fauci’s tax return for 2020 versus 2019? Asking for a Bubba friend who lives in Mobiehoma.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I think he’s been under audit since circa 2002.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Which is highly unusual for a Lib. He must be more dishonest than everyone has already seen.:ousucks:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba?
    Why do you " think "that?

15. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I think y’all need to re-calibrate your sarcasm meters.

• Hot Hot x 1
  16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

You give bubba too much credit.

17. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Just playing along.

18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

FYI. There are plenty of appointments for vaccine at the CVS website. First available at least in my neck of Houston (Woodlands-Spring-Tomball) is Monday. Here is the rub: the sites that pop up after entering your zip code is randomly generated. Thus, search 3 times to see all the possible locations near you. Only have to do a 30 second questionnaire before each search. Finally, do your searches between 7-9 am each morning. The spots fill up quick after that.

I am signed up for Pfizer vaccine on Monday at 12:45 pm about 10 min drive from work office.

• Like Like x 1
  19. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 1
  20. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

21. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

It's so bad. Kavanaugh was humiliated right in front of his family by our VP and Cuomo manages to hold on when we have so much "evidence" that exceeds Liberal standards of guilt.

22. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Dr. Kary Mullis on you tube discussing Dr. Fauci. Dr. Mullis won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993 for inventing the poly chlomide reaction test (PCR Test). The test amplifies one compound in a sample that has hundreds of compounds in it. I ran my own lab at my MFG facility for 12 years. I know Chemistry and Science very well. I am not a Dr. though. Anyway, the PCR test (per Dr. Mullis) should be calibrated to be amplified no more than 6 times. Any more than that will give false positives. Dr. Mullis was healthy and around 70 when he died suddenly of a heart attack 9 weeks before the first Covid 19 patients were discovered in Wuhan in 2019. There is a technology that exists to shoot someone with a type of gun that gives them a heart attack within minutes. Andrew Breitbart died that way. Others too I am sure. Anyway, my point here is the CDC who Fauci and Gates have funded heavily, along with the Wuhan Institute (Where Covid 19 was created), have authorized a calibration of 40 amplifications of the PCR test. Of course, AFTER Dr. Mullis died. He told Dr's not to calibrate his test over 6 times! That leads to massive false positives.

Not gonna hear that in the Media!

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Transcript of "Innovating to zero!"

at the 4:21 point of this 27 minute video Bill Gates says:
    "First, we've got population.The world today has 6.8 billion people.That's headed up to about nine billion.Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines,health care, reproductive health services,we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent.But there, we see an increase of about 1.3."

Bill Gates spent ALOT of time with Jeffrey Epstein and
    Marina Abramovic. Marina is an artist. Here is an example of her "glorious" art work:

[​IMG]

This piece was made with pigs blood. Her and Jeffrey Epstein are close associates and friends of Bill Gates! As a Christian and law abiding citizen of the US. Father of an active duty member of the US Army. I am not in favor of Dr. Fauci or Bill Gates vaccine. I want people to see the truth of what is going on here. Marina Abramovic is heavily involved in Satanic worship. I don't follow her work. It is abhorrent! But Bill Gates is a huge fan! I just want the truth out there! I do not wish to offend. As a Christian, we have to stop this!

Not gonna hear this in the media either.

24. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

AC, I have read anything above 30 starts false positives. But 6 is new. Texas uses 42 minimum from a friend I know who works in the hospitals around here.

25. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Dr. Kary Mullis died in August 2019. He would have been on every news show or all over you tube that 6 is the maximum amplification!

26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

What’s up Q!?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  27. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Gates said it, not me. He's on tape. I attached the link. What you don't believe he said it? I have all kinds of proof. But I am busy so that's all I am doing for now. More later. Think I'll focus more on Gates and the vaccines. That's going to snag a lot of people.

28. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Heard that about Gates and population control awhile back. It was some documentary or something. Been suspicious of the guy ever since. I think he’s a rich jerk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

He’s trying to wipe out malaria. Who, wanting to control population, would do that. It’s like starting a diet the day before OU-Texas and spending a few hundred tickets at the fair.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  30. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

$$$$ and lots of bad guys do some good things - image.

• Like Like x 1