Coronavirus

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That was always BS though. Trump wasn't personally developing the vaccine. "Big Pharma" was, and you either trust them or you don't. (And until about ten minutes ago, liberals generally didn't.) Bringing Trump's personal credibility into the issue was done in bad faith and only to gain political advantage going into an election.

Nevertheless, I understand how you feel. I'm still waiting for my health insurance premiums to drop by $2,400 per year.

As you know, I would have impeached him too. My big objection is to the sanctimony and historical revision. Your side politicized the vaccine and undermined it until it wasn't politically advantageous to do so (meaning after the election). If Trump had won, I think Democrats would be far more sceptical of the vaccine than they are.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

I can't seem to figure out why where I work everything is exactly opposite of everything being spewed from the media. We have about 90% of our employees reporting as vaccinated. We also now have employees testing positive almost daily with almost all of them being vaccinated because practically everyone is vaccinated. This is in Austin the most vaccinated city in the state. Yet they keep manipulating statistics and lying saying this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Impeachment for what? Telling truth you don't want to hear?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

For rousing up a rebellion and holding back federal resources from stepping in. “Kevin, they just care more than you”.

5. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

He did not rouse a "rebellion". He said online and at the speech to be peaceful. To call it a rebellion, insurrection, or whatever is ridiculous. Want to blame someone? How about House leadership for not taking the FBI warning serious.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  6. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I blame the people who didn’t allow support to be called in.

7. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Another one way street liberal poster. :smile1:

• Like Like x 2
  8. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Great, so you are officially on record as blaming Nancy Pelosi, given her responsibilities for House personnel, including security. Good to know there is a small piece of common ground here...

• Like Like x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  9. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

No. The guy who Kevin McCarthy was pleading with to call off his goons.

10. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

:bow:

11. Horn2RunAgain

Please post where Trump asked for violence on January 6 . It
    is getting pretty tiresome of reading this manure. Can you post such a direct edict by Trump or not? Politely I'll ask> "it's time to put up or shut up" in regards to your rhetoric

If you can't find such an order for violence, cool. I can always revert to this post when you bring it up again

12. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I made a post about Trump's exact comments a while back. Nobody produced any proof that he encouraged violence. He said peacefully more than once.

We know that Maxine Waters has encouraged violence.

It's my firm opinion that Liberals are liars.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Horn2RunAgain

Being serious here. My 3yo grand daughter doesn't stretch the truth like 2 posters here when it comes to Trump and Jan 6. They provide zero proof yet act like Trump had a bullhorn on the lawn encouraging them. It's long passed gotten old

14. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

They are terrified he will come back. They also want to paint everyone who voted for him as Nazi's and insurrectionists. That's the only way they can win. It's clear their extreme policies are not favored by a majority of the voting public.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

CCA2555E-E6E3-410C-AACE-04055CC1AA7E.png

• Like Like x 1
  16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Insurrection Timeline: First the Coup and Then the Cover-Up

18. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

The liberal catch all here is those aren't contagious. We have a duty top save everyone else.

BS

19. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Yeah, it’s all fake.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. horninchicago

Not fake but way overblown and total ********. Disagreeing is ********, too.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  21. horninchicago

Hell, bubba, you had me going there for a second.

22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. horninchicago

What did you expect? Bubba, bless his heart, truly seems to believe a band of mostly unarmed people were going to force Pence to go against the Electoral vote and overturn the election, and change the course of US history.

Too bad they didn't since we have President Depends now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  24. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Trump thought they were.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  25. horninchicago

Wow, that is absurd. He said to go to the Capitol and make your voices heard that we want the election results tabulated fairly.

Come on, man, to quote your beloved retarded oval office dweller.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Ok he drank the BS. Trump never said or intended to interfere. If you want to see insurrection, which won’t happen come down to where I live.

• Like Like x 1
  27. horninchicago

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. Horn2RunAgain

• Like Like x 2
  29. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Supposedly, the rioters were screaming to hang Pence according to some reporters. I'm highly skeptical of it being true knowing the media.

30. horninchicago

Oh, reporters, well, hell, why didn't Bubba just say so? They have been so fair and accurate reporting everything Trump related.